Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I won and a Blog Award

Hi good morning. I'm feeling so much better today, not 100% but it looks like I'm getting there slowly! I did get to have a lot of rest   ;)    and didn't mind that at all, especially if I had the laptop with me he he ...

So while blog hopping, I came across some lovely candies ... check them out on my sidebar ..  and found out I was one of the lucky Lil Valentine Stamps winners at Tickled Pink Stamps  :)

Photobucket

and also that I won last week's Speedy the Cat's Challenge!!! Woo hoo :) 
Here\

I haven't got any of these stamps, so I'm really so very excited!!! I can't wait :)

I also got this lovely Blog Award from my sweet blogger friend Sally

Here are the conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED & want to participate?

Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the person link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
I would love to give this award to all my followers, who without them I wouldn't be here, but since there are rules to follow I am going to pass this on to these.


Thanks for looking and one last thing ... Just had a comment for a challenge I entered... didn't know the voting thing!! but anyway.. if you have some time... go here at Quirky Crafts to vote for my Baby Card if you like it. Thanks :)

 
Big hugs
xxx

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Thanks for the award Dora, I've posted it on my blog along with my selection of deserving bloggers.

Glad to hear you are feeling improved and hope you will soon be restored to full (and creative) health!

Kathyk

Loraine Arderne said...

How very, very pretty this baby card is. Love how the punch and papers co-ordinate.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats on your win, you are one lucky girl, thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with the draw!!

Margreet said...

great card Dora....congrats on so many winnings...and thanks for thinking of me...I feel very honoured and will pass it through!
xxx Margreet

Kelly said...

Can't figure out how to vote but when I do you got mine! Such a cute card.

Brenda Brown said...

Sorry I am so late picking up this award Dora, but I really appreciate it so much, thankyou for thinking of me.
Well done on your wins hope you get some nice prizes.
Love your baby card, such a cute image and the colours are gorgeous.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...