Don't usually have two posts in a day, but it seems it is what I am going to do this week he he ... I have a monochrome card now for the GDT Call at Mo's Challenge. Been some time since I did one, so found it quite a challenge, but in the end I really loved how it turned out, and I'm really pleased I had a go.
The stamp I used is Bunches, from Mo Manning, I coloured her with my promarkers, some stitching today and then added Geraldine's gorgeous flowers and butterfly which I was so lucky to win some time ago. I know I have to get me some more real soon, they're so beautiful.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Mo Manning's Challenge - MONOCHROME + GDT Call
- For Fun Challenges - MOM'S DAY
- My Mum's Craft Shop 4 - CUTE AND GIRLY
- Delightful Sketches - MOTHER'S DAY or SOMEONE SPECIAL
- Sarah Hurley 39 - BUTTERFLIES
- Card Makin Mamas - FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL
- Mami Doodles 25 - LET'S GET GIRLY
- Paper Cutz 90 - MOTHER'S DAY
- Stamp Something - MAY DIGI DAY
- Incy Wincy Designs 93 - MOTHER'S DAY
- Papertake Weekly - FANCY A PUNCH
- Everybody Art Challenge 141 - FLOWERS
So that is all for now, keep my fingers crossed for me for the GDT Call .. and hey, are you watching EUROVISION tonight? Don't forget to vote for us - MALTA - GLEN VELLA - Number 11. Not the Bookmaker's favourites unfortunately, so we really need your votes ... at least to qualify for Saturday... He is a really fun guy.. have a look at the video.