Hello, good morning, I have a Wedding Card today and it's my DT Card for today's Stamp Fairy Challenge. Yes, as from this week I am on the Monday Team and so I'll be having some fun with the Challenges now. ... .. and wow did I start with a big challenge.. we had to do a SHAKER CARD today .. and it's the first time I am trying one of these cards!! .. .but so easy to do.. and then the shaking part is so fun ha ha :) .. you really have to have a go with these.
If you've never tried one, Netty has made a fab tutorial for us, it's here if you'd like to have a go.
For my card I decided to use Lenny & Linda Wedding again.. but this time decided to colour them lighter for a change. For the background I used my Papermania swirly and flower stamp and I did the sentiment myself.
Here is a close up of the shaking part ... I filled it up with lots of punched little papers which I was collecting from all the punching I do ha ha..
Really hope you will come and join us for our Shaker Card challenge... go have a look at what my other teamies did for lots more inspiration... and remember to use a Stamp Fairy stamp.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING
- Crafts 4 Eternity 17 - ANYTHING
- Paper Cutz 89 - ANYTHING
- Pear Tree Designs 47 - FREE FOR ALL
- Do It With Digis 9 - I CAN SEE CLEARLY (use acetate or aperture)
- The Crafty Pad 119 - PEARLS and SWIRLS
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days 7- WEDDINGS
- Crafty Catz 80 - CONGRATULATIONS
- Stampin' for the Weekend 8 - WEDDINGS
- Sweet Stampin Challenge - TRY SOMETHING NEW (a shaker card)
Thank you for looking