Hello morning everyone, it's Monday, and today (and tomorrow as well) I going to be in Valletta to attend a work related course..... so, long hours again..... boo..... One good thing though is that I can hop to the post office in my lunch break he he
... before I forget... but I'm sure you heard, Malta voted YES to legalize divorce yesterday... so it just has to go through Parliament now and then we will join the rest of the world, except the Philippines I think, that has divorce!
Anyway, I have my DT card for this week's Stamp Fairy Challenge today. The challenge this week is to follow a sketch and for my card I used Lenny Notes. The image comes blank without the sentiment, I did that on the computer before printing out the digi.
Coloured him with my promarkers, and popped up the Thank You note and hands. To do the buttons I used my Martha Stewart punch, the embossing with an embossing folder which I had got from The Secret Crafter Shop and the gorgeous ribbon is from Debby.. love this ribbon, thanks again Debby xxx
This is the sketch to follow if you would like to play along.. don't forget you need to use Stamp Fairy Stamps...
and these are the latest new releases.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Cards For Men 11 - NO PAPER
- Digital Tuesday 112 - ADD SOME TEXTURE
- Tuesday Throwdown 50 - STRIPES
- Sisterhood of Crafters - BUTTONS
- Charisma Cardz 21 - BOY OH BOY
- Do It With Digis 11 - ALL ABOUT THE BOYS
- CES Challenges 38 - EMBOSSING
- The Secret Crafter Saturday 136 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Lexi's Creations 41 - FATHER'S DAY or A MAN'S CARD
Thank you for looking.