Hello, Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies out there. Yesterday my hubby gave me a nice bunch of flowers and my kids are going to cook me a pancake this morning he he I'm going to looove that :)
Thought I would post this card now, before I go to sleep, as not sure if I would be able to do it during the day and definitely didn't want to miss another day without making a post! Was again so busy on Saturday, not making cards though this time, but doing housework...... We had some awful windy weather this week, raining reddish sand, so everywhere was a real big mess... just had to do a big clean up!
Anyways, thought this card would be just perfect for today. It was one of the cards I was busy making this week. The stamp is one of the newest from Some Odd Girl and I just had to get it... so cute.
I coloured her with my promarkers, paper pieced her top, and I did the sentiment on the computer myself. To do the embossing I used my cuttlebug folder and not to leave part of the card without embossing, since the folder isn't square, I rerun the card from the other side and then hid the part where the swirls do not match, with the ribbon! Hope you like it.
I am entering my card in these challenges
- Simon Says - PAPER PIECING or PIERCING
- Creative Inspirations 110 - EMBOSSING
- Crafts & Me 33 - SWIRLS
- PaperPlay 11 - SHOW US YOUR STYLE (embossing and clean style)
- Pollycraft Monday 91 - ANYTHING
- Pear Tree Designs 47 - FREE FOR ALL
- Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING
- For Fun Challenges - MOM or FLOWERS
- My Mum's Craft Shop 4 - CUTE AND GIRLY
- Stamp Something - MAY DIGI DAY
Thank you for looking today.