So, this is another Christmas Card I done this week, using again one of my lovely Stamp Fairy stamps and this one was also one of the Freebie Friday stamps. There's a new one this week, don't forget to go get it before it goes in the store.
I'm so happy today, the sun is out again and I could take a nice picture to show all the shine and glitter on my card. I coloured stamp with my promarkers and then added some 3D paint that I had in one of my drawers for the icing on the gingerbread boy. I really loved how it turned out.
The papers were recycled from an old wedding invitation, but I added the stamped stars on it myself. This is the lovely sketch I followed.
and used this photo for my inspiration as well.
I made my card with these challenges in mind..
- Pear Tree Designs 28 - THE SKETCH
- Aly's Sunday 30 - ALY'S FAVOURITE THINGS (gingerbreads)
- Everybody Art Challenge 119 - GINGERBREAD TIME
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 43 - THE INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO
- The Stamp Man 11 - TAKE ANY 3 COLOURS (for my red, yellow and gold)
- IDIC Challenge 31 - SURPRISE ME
- 2 Sisters Challenge 16 - SPARKLY CHRISTMAS
- The Secret Crafter Saturday 112 - CHRISTMAS
Thank you for looking today. ... now I'm off to the post-office and then to do some housework.
--- --- --- ---
DT Call 'til 13th December