Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Photos and Blog Awards

I NEVER ATE SO MUCH !!! .. Today we've been out all day long... We had our Staff Christmas Lunch and it was a buffet! I do take care on what to eat usually, but today, after I saw all the goodies... I couldn't help it... especially when it came to the dessert yum yum yum ..

This is my plate with the dessert ... I was a real piggy
This is all made of chocolate.. just for display
and I also took the opportunity to take some pictures outside from the hotel terrace. It was a really lovely sunny day today, nice and warm .. 19C

Me all dressed up for the day.
and hubby


It was a lovely day, really enjoyed it and so fun meeting colleagues away from work.

Now I have a blog award as well, but I am also sooo sooo bad. I got this awesome award from my lovely blogger friend Corry this week and also from another sweet friend Kathy K a while back and never got round to posting it! Well, it's better late than never. Thank you girls, I am so flattered to have been awarded with this awesome award... I love it xx



Now, as you know there are rules with these awards, and I really do hate rules, and these are, share 8 things about yourself,  thank the person, pay it forward to 8 bloggers, contact them and tell them about the award.

So about the 8 things about myself, I really hate this, I always don't know what to say and it really is too much to think about at the moment haha :) I'll try to think about something later on and come back....

and since I got it twice I can forward it to more than eight persons so I am forwarding it to all my new team mates at Stamp Fairy ..


Gerda
Jackie
Melissa
Deanne
Ria
Carissa
Céline
Emma
Jane
Jessica
Jo
Lisa Haines
Lisa Vaughan
Lorraine
Patricia
Samantha
Tracey


Now I'm off to let them know about it.. and hopefully a nice rest afterwards.

Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xxx


10 comments:

Lisa said...

ahhhh thanks so much Dora, I will have to get this posted on my blog!!

Cor* said...

You DID make a piggy of yourself, but hey everyone needs to indulge sometimes! Great weather and fabby pics of you & hubby!! woooweee he's a looker! When you mentioned missing the days of sledding, it got me thinking of when I grew up on a farm and our back yard was a hill to pong and across the pond were more gigantic hills of snow. Rolls upon rolls of snowy hills we used to slide down. Funny our parents didn't worry about myself or my siblings as we sledded for hours on these snowy cliffs. I'm terrified of a 4 ft hill in our backyard-lol----what we go thru as mothers!!

Anonymous said...

those chocs look so sumptous!!!

Love your formal look.. nice!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on your award. And those pics of the buffet look so yummy !

Tracey said...

Gorgeous photos Dora, I am so envious of that gorgeous weather lol

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Amy said...

That buffet looks soooo yummy and your photo is beautiful, what a fabulous Christmas luncheon!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh I'm so envious ... not only of those yummy looking cakes, but also of your sunny warm weather! Wish I was there!

Tammy said...

Your pictures are just beautiful....and yummy ones too! Love the display of Chocolate.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas...
smiles... and blessings...
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Great selection of Photos!! thanks for the award too! very sweet :0)
Samantha :0)

EFI said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dora!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...