Can you see them? I'm in Valletta here already wearing my new earrings and of course my sun glasses to hide my wrinkles he he.. and a cap which I had got while in New Zealand last year and which I hardly wear 'cos it's never really that cold here ..
This is the quickest one, just some embossing, dimensional stickers which I had bought from Australia last year, peel offs for the string and greeting and of course a little bow.
Inkadinkadoo clear stamps. Very quick ones too, just two shades of blue for the snowflakes ..
I am entering my cards in these challenges
- Crafty Catz 63 - YOUR CHOICE
- Keep It Simple - SEASON'S GREETINGS
- Kaboodle Doodles 46 - CLEAN and SIMPLE
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge 74 - WHITE or SNOWY SCENE
- Simon Says Challenge - BLUE, WHITE and SILVER
- Hodge Podge Shop 6 - BLUE and SILVER
- Glitterbabes Challenge 25 - SNOW or SNOWFLAKES
- Creative Inspirations 49 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS- Pear Tree Designs 30 - CHRISTMAS
- One Crazy Stamper - CHRISTMAS
Thanks for looking today.
PS .. I baked a cake today as well ... an apple cake. A quick one too or I wouldn't have he he .. it's been such a long time since I baked but I love this one as it's so easy and quick to make .. yum :)