Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Stamp Fairy Friday

Hello everyone, Friday here at last and so time for another new release at Stamp Fairy.... and for a Friday Freebie as well... wooo hooo :) 

This week we have Donny Winter and he is one of six new digis released today! 
The 'Joy' sentiment is also from Stamp Fairy. I coloured Donny with my promarkers and for a change today I used traditional Christmas colours for my card ... lots of red and green. Some faux stitching all around ...

... and I also decorated the inside of my card as well! Never done this before, so I'm really pleased that I tried this out today. 
Here are the other Donnies, can you resist them... on sale 'til the end of December as well!

Here are my challenges for my card

The Paper Players 27 - CHRISTMAS
A Spoonfull Of Sugar 133 - CHRISTMAS
Stamps R Us 10 - HOLIDAY CARDS
Digital Tuesday 88 - BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE
Passion For Promarkers 80 - ANYTHING GOES
ABC Christmas - YULETIDE (for my red and green)
Crafty Creations 97 - BEARY PROJECT

Now before you go, don't forget to mark your calendars for next Monday ....the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog is coming to town with the first challenge!!! I really hope you will come and play with us.

Hugs
xxx

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Dora, the bright colours are fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

scrappyjacky said...

A very cute card.

ThePurplePlace said...

Absolutely adorable! I've become a huge fan of Gerda's adorable images!

They are a joy to create with and you've done a fantastic cards!

Super cute and full of happiness!

Lis

Gro said...

Love your card. Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining PFP's Mega Challenge :o)

Vicki Dutcher said...

He is so cute! Great inside too! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Kelly said...

Oh Dora, this is so adorable. I love the style of this card and the image is just too stinkin' cute!

redwasher1 said...

What a sweet card!!!
hanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Unknown said...

Dora, love the colours & the image is so cute. Beautiful card x

EFI said...

Good morning Dora! Your card is sooo cute!!!

karen said...

oh fab card, inside and out! Great image and love the colours, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful Christmas x

Amy Johnson said...

What cute images! Love your card and its unique fold! thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Anonymous said...

Hunny this card is soooo mega cute! I really love the way you did the inside and choice of papers, Thanks for playing along with us on the ABC Christmas Challenge too! Samantha :0)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora these are just the cutest ever, your card fold, papers and design along with Donny looks brilliant and how great is that picture below that changes from the inside to the outside, awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo Dora it's me again I totally forgot to thank you for joining our digital Tuesday challenge this week, I was so blown away by the card that it slipped my mind, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Laura said...

WOW! what a lovely christams card.Thanks for sharing it with us at stamps r us.

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Dorte said...

Cute card and I love the way you have decorated the inside as well.
Thank you for sharing your creation with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time and good luck.
hugs Dorte

craftyb said...

"beary" cute!! Such a fab fresh card - thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

coops said...

gorgeous card dora.the image is adorable and i love the colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP.

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Fabulously cute! Lovely image and design! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

Julie said...

Great card - fab design and gorgeous colour combo!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...