Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thank You Jacque

A quick post today, but I wanted to say thank you to Jacque as I won one of her awesome candies this week...  woo  hoo ... Couldn't believe it when I saw my name there! Definitely a lovely Christmas present :) Don't forget to go visiting, she makes the most amazing cards, truly an inspiration.


And I did a Top 5 last week at Allsorts Challenges too.. with my Baby Girl Card

well it's been my lucky week :) I'm so pleased ..

We're going out now ... kids are out camping with the scouts for the weekend and husband wants to go out to Valletta, just some shopping and whatever ....

Hope to be back later on to show you some quick Christmas Cards I did ... yes you read right... QUICK .. and the same too.. Didn't want to do this, but had to ... 

Hugs
xxx


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab card Dora and well done on you great looking candy win too.

SEASONS GREETINGS to you and your readers too

Kathyk

Christina said...

These look really gorgeous Dora! Great job!
Hugs Kristel

Karen McAlpine said...

Lucky duck! Congrats! The ribbon in your prize looks delicous! Sweet little bear card...love all the papers. Have fun shopping.

Tanya said...

I saw that you had won, lucky girl congrats! Yes, her projects are always amazing! Have a good weekend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...