Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Be Mine

Good morning everyone. I have jam packed days all week long this week and then vrooom ... I fly to Rome on Saturday woo hoo :) Can't wait.. Luckily I already managed to make my cards for this week and an extra one or two :P Yes... another Valentine's Day card again today .. ..But you can't blame me.. I still hadn't used this bootiful stamp from All That Scraps. ... I just had to use her!!!



I already had the card planted in my mind and how I wanted it.. clean and simple with lots of white... I love how it turned out ... pity hubby saw it, can't give it to him .. well he's seen all the Valentine cards I did, even the one I have for tomorrow... she is a brunette tomorrow :P

Entering my card in these challenges today.
All That Scraps - VALENTINE TREATS
Cards For Men 3 - ALL MY LOVE
Cute Card Thursday 255 - LOVE STRUCK
Allsorts 193- VALENTINES
Crafty Calendar February - LOVE AND MARRIAGE
My Mum's Craft Shop 2 - VALENTINE/LOVE
Inky Chicks 3 - VALENTINE or ANNIVERSARY
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
Simon Says Challenge - HAVE A HEART
Party Time Tuesdays 106 - LOVE AND ROMANCE
Fab n Funky 157 - VALENTINE/HEARTS
A Gem of a Challenge 66 - HEARTS/VALENTINES
Totally Papercrafts 153 - VALENTINES or LOVE
Moving Along With The Times - ONLY GIRLS ALLOWED

I have some exciting news now as I just found out that I made the Top 3 at Cards for Men with this card. Woo hoo :)
Badges  

Thank you for looking today.

Don't forget to join my 3rd year blogaversary candy here.





30 comments:

Hannelie said...

Oh my goodness... in love I am!!!
CAS perfection!

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous image. FABulous CAS card Dora...LOve it.
Chrissyxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning brilliant image Ginny X

Hanneke said...

Wow Dora, I hope you will have lots of fun in Rome! I would love to go there one day. This card is so fun and sassy! Hugs, Hanneke

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Dora. A very clean and simple look - beautiful.

Sue said...

WOW!! Such a wonderful image and I really love the CAS design.

Thank you, also, for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
Hugs Sue

Sonia said...

Fabulous love card^_^
The image is funny^_^
hugs,
Sonia

Ali said...

Oh I love the layout and image on your card. Congrats on your top 3 - can I ask how did you get the embossed border around your card is it from an embossing folder??

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty CAS card...Enjoy our trip~

Lisa said...

Gorgeous CAS card Dora! The image is so pretty. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Dora, love the clean look to this one and super image. Ooh Rome how lovely xx

Sandra H said...

Aww Dora this is gorgeous and what a fab image too! congrats on your top 3 place but l'm not surprised your creations are gorgeous x

catherine said...

This is great and thanks for joining in our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Deb said...

So gorgeous!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Danni said...

This made me smile! So cute!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. love the CAS design and she is vertainly full of va va voom!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTTT this week
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely cas card. Thanks for playing at TG

Chrissy said...

Fabulous CAS card Dora, I just love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lindsay said...

love this card, such a clean design.

Laine said...

Fabulous and Fun Dora. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at TPC Challenge.
Laine
xx

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness! This is just too adorable! Such a great design and so well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous clean and simple. Love the pretty coloring and great layout. Thank you for playing along at ATS.
Hugs, Dangina

Tammy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Dora!! Fantastic coloring and design! AND... I hope you have a wonderful time in Rome!!
Hugs, Tammy

Rach83 said...

Super card and what a fresh design. Great colouring too.

Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you can join us again soon.

Rachel x

kelly ledder said...

Awwww I just love this, such a fun image and coloured beautifully. Thanks for such a wonderful entry at MAWTT this week.

Kelly xx

Joy said...

Oh my how cute, love this card, love the simplicity.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the cute and and the CAS design is lovely.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debbie said...

Very cute. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x

Fiona said...

cool card Dora...very saucy!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS this month.

Fi
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...