Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love You So

What a long day yesterday.. At 4.30 pm we had a course so it was a dash home straight after work, shower and change and out again to attend the course. The only good thing was that it was followed by dinner :) but it was not until much after 10.00 p.m. that I returned home! 

Anyway, today as I said yesterday, I have another card using the same stamp from All That Scraps as yesterday, this time she is a brunette. 

I hadn't planned on making another card with this stamp so quickly, but somehow I ended up doing another one!
Very simple again, just one DP, my favourite hearts border die from Crafty Sentiment, and then a pretty heart which was a swap from the lovely Karen. The little hearts are from the die as well.

Entering my card in these challenges today.
Craft Your Passion 149 - MY VALENTINE
All That Scraps - VALENTINE TREATS
Cards For Men 3 - ALL MY LOVE
Cute Card Thursday 255 - LOVE STRUCK
Allsorts 193- VALENTINES
Simon Says Challenge - HAVE A HEART
Fab n Funky 157 - VALENTINE/HEARTS
A Gem of a Challenge 66 - HEARTS/VALENTINES
Totally Papercrafts 153 - VALENTINES or LOVE
Moving Along With The Times - ONLY GIRLS ALLOWED
Love to Create 52 - FEELING THE LOVE


I don't plan on doing anymore Valentine's day cards now... but who knows what Mr Mojo decides :P

thank you for looking today

Don't forget to join my 3rd blogaversary candy here.




27 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card, Dora! She's such a cutie, and the diecuts are lovely!
Chris
x

Jac’s Playground said...

Another fabulous card Dora, love the whole design and the heart die cut is adorable

Hanneke said...

This is such a fun card Dora! I love the DP. Hugs, Hanneke

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another gorgeous card Karen I did a double take I thought I had see this image before lol Ginny xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Gorgeous card and fab image x

Marie-Louise said...

This is really lovely Dora. Love the edge die.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

too sweet dora! that heart border is a great touch :)

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Dora.
Big hugs#
Doreen xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Such sweetness! Your image choice was awesome and so is your coloring. Thanks for playing along here at ATS.
Hugs, Dangina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous. I didn't see the first version but this one is certainly a winner. Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

brenda said...

A very saucy valentines card Dora.

Thanks much and sharing with us at Awful challenge this week.

B x

brenda said...

Hello again Dora, I think you might have got a bit of an odd comment from me just now.

I only noticed it and I navigated away but I'm sure it didn't read quite right. Not sure if you know but I use a voice recognition program as I'm not able to use the keyboard much and just occasionally it throws a curveball and you got one of those I think.

So I meant to say as I'm sure you know, thank you for joining us that Allsorts challenges week (and not Awful challenge !!).

Makes life fun.

B x

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a cute image. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Tammy said...

Oh this is so sweet Dora! Adorable image and I love that dp!! Gorgeous border too!
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Super cute card - love the DP and fabulous image.
The border die is gorgeous :o)
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC, MAWTT and TPC - good luck xx

MommyScraps said...

She's so cute!! :) Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous, Dora! I love how you used the hearts and paper!

Margreet said...

This is fab Dora...lovely colouring and gorgeous dies.
XXX Margreet

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Dora, so cute, I love that paper and the pretty border die.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Maureen said...

Love that image and your coloring and the border! Thanks for playing along with us at All That Scraps!

Carole said...

Super card Dora, great image & papers. Thanks for joining us this week @ MAWTT
Hugs
Carole xXx

Carole said...

Super card Dora, great image & papers. Thanks for joining us this week @ MAWTT
Hugs
Carole xXx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Dora, I love your design and fabulous papers, Your image is adorable and stunning details!!

Thanks so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Laine said...

Wonderful image and card details. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
Laine xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful image and colours. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

alethea said...

Sassy card!! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...