Followers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Three Hearts

Last Tuesday I said that I wasn't planning on doing any more Valentine Cards.... but Mr Mojo didn't have the same idea after seeing Brenda's gorgeous three-hearts card. 

Totally different from hers though as she used masking and stamping and sponging to do her hearts while mine are just die-cut with my Marianne Creatable hearts die... but there they are the three hearts and layout which inspired me so much :) .. ..

The beautiful paper that I used was a magazine freebie and for the leaves and rose I used two more of my Marianne Creatables dies. To do the embossing around the card and near the ribbon I used my Hougie Board.

Some challenges now 
Divas by Design - LOVE AND ROMANCE
Papertake Weekly - HEARTS AND FLOWERS
Moving Along With The Times - LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Charisma Cardz 6 - ANYTHING GOES


Thank you for looking

xx





23 comments:

Hannelie said...

Absolutely fabulous card! Love it Dora!

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

aww so sweet! i love the patterned papers and the design is so pretty :)

ellyscard creatief said...

O Wow beautiful creation Dora.
Gr Elly

Sue said...

This is stunning Dora. Such an effective design and the colours are wonderful.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i just love this .. what a fabulous design7

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is stunning oh wow and more wow love this too bits,stunning hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Your card is so gorgeous; beautiful design, papers and embellishments.

Hugs, Dawn

cebelica said...

Donna, this is sooooo beautiful! I love the CAS look. One of my favourite Valentine's day cards. I love it! Hugs! xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dora. I love the hearts, pretty papers and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Tkat said...

love this!!! the score lines with the ribbon in the center look awesome~ great card :)

Chrissy said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the design and colours, so classy..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, This is another of your fabulous cards, love the Hearts, ribbons Flowers and the background paper is stunning too! xx

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Have a wonderful time in Rome. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Pam xx

Pamela said...

Hi Dora, just wanted to let you know that you have won the challenge over at Pink Gem.

Pam x

Sonia said...

Fabulous love card Dora:) Sweet and romantic:)
Hugs,
Sonia

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Hanneke said...

Wow Dora, this is amazing! I love those 3 hearts and the DP behind it! Gorgeous. Hugs, Hanneke

Jules said...

Hi Dora

This is fabulous .. .. love the hearts and your edge embossing.

The texture on your cardstock is gorgeous too!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Rom-a said...

cudne ... pod każdym względem ...

brenda said...

Oh Dora, it's just stunning and although you took inspiration from my card you have made it totally your own.

I am so sorry I didn't see this post before, I am still struggling with infections and bogged down with pills, which means I'm not quite on the ball and not getting where I should.

B x

Debs said...

Stunning card Dora - love the design.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT and PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Claudia said...

Great card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...