Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lace and/or Pearls

Hello, good evening everyone.. or should I say good night :P.. I'm back from Rome and back to blogland but still haven't settled well as so busy and of course I'm so late with my card today. So, a quick post for today as it's nearly midnight but wanted to post my DT card for today's new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers before I head off for bed!

The theme for this week is 
LACE and / or PEARLS

Lucky for me it was either or, or both as I made this card in a jiff and all I could add were just two pearls. The image that I used, which of course I coloured with my promarkers, is from one of our sponsor



as this week we have not one but two sponsors, with this second fab prize from Marianne Design.
 

Wow, fantastic prizes this week as well. I'm sure you will find the time to join us!

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Bearly-Mine 75 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xxx





11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet image, the colours and the lovely corners
Kevin xx

Dawny P said...

This is super sweet and I really like the colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Sue said...

I hope you had a good time in Rome Dora.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the colours are so pretty.

Sue xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh so cute Dora, fab border too, don't forget to grab some relaxation time, you are soooo busy at the mo take care xx

Marie-Louise said...

Aww. Dora this is gorgeous. Such a super cute image.

brenda said...

Beautiful detail to your pretty card Dora.

B x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Dora your card and image is just so cute the layout and colours are gorgeous xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, love those corners and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Great project! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge of “Anything Goes” this week well. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...