Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Clean and Simple

I just came back from meeting someone from UK :) I didn't know her! but I got to know her sister Karen through my blog, after purchasing some stamps from her and then her sister happened to be coming over to Malta for a short holiday.. and I just had to meet her. It's a really small world :)

Here is my card for today.. a Clean and Simple one this time. I hope you like it.



I'm entering it into these challenges.

1 - The Corrosive Challenge No 65 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
2 - Pile It On Challenge No 20 - OUT OF THE BOX... for me this card is Out of the Box for two reasons... One because I didn't use any stamp and secondly because it's a CAS Card and I do these very rarely !!!
3 - Cute Card Thursday Challenge No 114 - No DP
4 - The Secret Crafter Challenge No 84 - No DP
5 - The Crafty Pad Challenge 72 - OVER THE EDGE... for some flowers being over the edge of the aperture of the card.

Well, thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
xxx

19 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! I love the flowers and the beautiful ribbon!

scrappyjacky said...

Love the elegance of it.

Tkat said...

ur card is fabulous! :) love all those flowers...awesome!

EFI said...

Simple, but classy!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Sharon Noble said...

beautiful card Dora xxx

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card Dora, love it's simplicity. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

maxine said...

This is so beautiful thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

Janet said...

awesome card! thanks for joining us at the corrosive challenge blog!
hugs

Dalis said...

oh hun, nothing wrong w/ your card, I think since it's long weekend most of my girls are enjoying it and making it extra long!

btw. love your card. Are those punch out flowers?!?!?! wow that must have taken you forever!.

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! and I hope you join us again!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Scrappy said...

This card is lovely. Thank you for joining in at PIO this week.

Katie said...

Fabulous CAS card, did you add all the flowers individually? WOW!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Debbie said...

Very nice CAS card! I know what you mean, I do fussy much better than CAS!! Thanks for sharing with us today at PIO!

Helen said...

This is beautiful - love all the little flowers!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC & Pile It On!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Hi, many thanks for all the lovely comments on my card.. I've noticed some asking me how I did it... sorry didn't do this before!!! Yes, the flowers were all punched out using two different sized daisy punches and then stuck together at the tips. Took me ages but the result I think was worth it...

Julie said...

oh i love what you did with the flowers!!! fantastic idea!!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful idea!!! thanks so much for sharing it and playing along with PIO.
Trish

Kelly said...

WOW...this is beautiful. I love the clean and simply look. Very elegant!

Nana said...

Wow beautiful clean and simple card.
Thank you for joining us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...