Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Wings

O wow I can't believe it's already Friday!!! As they say.. you don't see the time go by when you are busy. Been so this week but now I managed to do this card for some challenges.



Sorry about the picture not being so clear... I'd really love to get me one of these stand up holders for cards and proper lighting too.. but I thought I need some MS punches more than this for now. It's my birthday on the 18th so I'm going to treat myself to some goodies :) .. A leaf punch and a deep edge border punch are definite ... don't have these. And then I also saw a pop up waterlily punch... wooh it's telling me to get it too and the doily lace.. I don't know if I'll be able to resist!

I coloured the butterfly stamps with my promarkers, using all shades of blue which I found in my box :) .. how I enjoyed this ! When I done that, I cut round the outline and curled the wings a bit and then I stuck it from the centre and put some foam underneath the wings beside the centre. The paper and the Chipboard Fairy Tag were free gifts in the card making magazines which I buy.

The challenges:
1 - I ♥ Promarkers Challenge No 13 - WINGS
2 - Fab 'n' Funky Challenge No 22 - SHOW US YOUR FANCY EDGES
3 - Crafty Catz Challenge No 31 - CARD & TAG
4 - Totally Papercrafts Challenge No 15 - STITCHING

Thanks so much for looking today.
Hugs
xxx



12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Dora
your piccie is fine, gorgeous card, lovely butterfly's, lovely paper & tag, great stitching,thankyou for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Karen said...

Hi Dora
This is really lovely and I agree with Sue, you're pic is fine. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Nothing wrong with that pic, Dora. :o) It's a lovely card and the tag is super. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Dora your butterflies look gorgeous in blue ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

carol said...

Hello Dora... Your wish list is getting longer..lol. your card is gorgeous, great papers, thankyou for joining in with CraftyCatz, hugs carol x

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Kathyk said...

Very pretty. Go on - get the punch, you KNOW you WANT to!!!
Kathyk

Kelly said...

What a lovely card, not your usual sytle but I'm lovin' it. The paper you used is absoltely gorgeous and the butterflies are so pretty!! Enjoy your weekend!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dora,such pretty butterflies and your floral paper is so beautiful!!!
Hugs xx

Anne said...

Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts Dora.
Such a sweet card, your papers are gorgeous
Anne x

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

andrea said...

gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...