Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Holy Communion Girl

Hi, I've got two cards today, and they're both Holy Communion ones which I have made for two colleagues at the office where I work. I don't usually like to do these type of cards, don't know why!!! but now that I got these gorgeous stamps from Karen's Doodles, I can't say this anymore!!!

This is the Girl's card..... I decided that the best place to get a good photo is outside so I took the photo, on the bench in my backyard. Must get me a better place though!!



I coloured her with my promarkers and then added some glitter on the frills of her skirt, belt and headpiece. The background paper is from my Papermania Simply Elegant Paper Pack and the flower I made with my MS Hydrangea Punch and then smudging the sides.

This is the sketch that I followed which I flipped over..



and here are the challenges for this card..

1 - Karen's Doodles US Challenge No 11 - for the SKETCH
2 - Tuesday Morning Sketches No 46 - YOUR FAVE COLOR COMBO & GLITTER... PS.. look here ...
3 - Sew Many Challenges Week 15 - ANYTHING GOES
4 - Pile It On Challenge No 19 - A PHOTO INSPIRATION .. this one here.




Well, thank you so much for looking, wishing you a happy weekend. If you'd like to see the boy version, just go here .. :)

Hugs
xxx

17 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is just precious! Brings back memories. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sandy O said...

Oh My...this is stunning!
Thank you of coming over and sharing you cards with us this week at Sew Many Cards Challenge. Good luck!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora it is always such a pleasure to come visit you and see your beautiful work just like this card which is superb the colours and that image are just gorgeous thank you for sharing this with us at SMC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love the image and detail. Great use of the sketch!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

Cheri said...

Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at SMC Challenges this week.

shulsart said...

Dora, this is a precious card. Love the border punch accents and the soft coloring. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your cards are precious!

carol said...

Your card is gorgeous, thankyou for joining in with SMC this week, x carol

Andrea M said...

Such lovely creations! Great work :) Thanks so much for piling it on with us this week. We really appreciate your support and hope to see you back again next week :)

Queen La Rubba said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the image and your coloring is perfect! Gorgeous Lace and DP! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge Spot“! I look forward to seeing more of your FABULOUS CRAFTY WORK in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Tammy said...

This is just sooooooo sweet! You did a wonderful once again. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend. We are pretty sunny here but this cold has me in doors.
smiles...Tammy

Theresa said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa, DT

Scrappy said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us on PIO challenges! We hope you will join us again this week! :)

Kelly said...

Absolutely precious Dora! You know you can't go wrong in my book when you use pink but this is gorgeous. Love the how the border punch looks like lace.

Anita said...

So pretty and little girly. Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Illy said...

ooh it's so pretty!!!!!!! Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a precious card!!!

Thank you for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...