Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Recycling

The challenge at the Prairie Fairy this week is RECYCLING.. and this is what I did.


I bet you are asking where is my recycling :) but look what was in the back page of one of the many magazines that was left in my letter box this week, which normally end up straight away in my bin!! When I saw it, I immediately remembered this challenge.

I cut out the pink flowers .. after I took this photo I cut the one in the bottom as well, and then stuck them on the background somewhere else on top. I then hid the large 'T' with the circle wording, those small letters with another cut out flower and spaces where I cut out flowers with another circle wording and with the adorable Prairie Fairy stamp which I coloured with my promarkers.


I hope you like the result... now I'm going to try and get me some more of this mag as I loved the paper!!! he he :)

Some challenges:
1 - Prairie Fairy Challenge No 18 - RECYCLED
2 - Kaboodle Doodles Challenge No 30 - CELEBRATE SPRING

Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs
xxx


14 comments:

Tammy said...

You did great on this recycle project....I love your fairy too.
smiles...Tammy
Happy Mom's Day to you!

Jill said...

Really love your spring coloured card! Thanks for sharing it at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

mudmaven said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing our Celebrate Spring challenge on Kaboodle Doodle. ~chris

Cor* said...

Well, well, well aren't you just little miss creative! Way to go! Thanks for joining us at FFF.

Margreet said...

wow Dora, so beautiful.....that's real recycling......thanks for playing with FFF this week!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Your card is just so lovely, I love your dps. Thanks so much for playing at Kaboodles. x

Terry said...

Hiya Dora, love youre lovely card and yep the image is just wonderfull thanks for joining us at FFF this week....Hugs Terry xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Dora what a fab idea the flowers and butterfly look perfect with the image this is great work...I have left an award for you on my blog I hope you accept it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

I'm SO impressed by your card Dora!!
I love your creativity and the end result is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays. Good luck! Viv xxx

Kelly said...

Ooooh....Love it! There's no doubt about it...YOU are the queen of the challenges. Great card! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

CarlaKH said...

Hey this is so pretty! Great idea to recycle that mail! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Dora, now that's what I call recycling. You are a clever girl, love the design of your card too and of course that precious Prairie Fairy. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays! I do hope you will join us again next week, and good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely Dora!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

xoxox

Lilacanglia said...

this is a very pretty card,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...