Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Holy Communion Boy

Hi, here is my second card for today, and this is the Boy Holy Communion now, which is also from Karen's Doodles Holy Communion Set... I can't wait to get me the two new digi stamps which I won from the last challenge at Karen's UK Challenge Blog. Yippeee :) Thanks x



I also coloured him with my promarkers, but of course very lightly, adding some white with my gel pen. The background paper I bought LOCALLY!!! Can you believe this.. I couldn't believe it myself when I saw them at the stationery near me, and they are really thick, 12x12 and were really cheap too at just 10c each! I just got them and said I would use them some time and here they are !!

This is the sketch that I followed which I have again flipped over..



and here are the challenges for this card..

1 - Critter Sketch Challenge No 14 - for the SKETCH
2 - Karen's UK Challenge No 11 - MAKE IT MASCULINE
3 - Kaboodle Blog Challenge No 31 - MONOCHROME
4 - Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge No 38 - ONE OF THE BOYS.

Well, thank you so much for looking. If you'd like to see the girl version, just go here .. :)

Hugs
xxx

21 comments:

Faye said...

Hi Dora, you have a fabulous card here. Lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Kaboodles. x

Elaine ♥ said...

Beautiful Holy Communion card, love those papers and the subtle colours :)

Thanks for joining us at KDUK this week :)

Elaine x

Kathyk said...

Super card Dora, and very appropriate - love that BP!
Kathyk

Kathryn B said...

Dora this is a perfect First Communion card! I don't have any stamps or digis for this occasion! I will next year though! You did a wonderful job with this weeks sketch Thanks for playing along with The Critter sketch challenge again!

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful communion card. I love both the guy and girl image. They are just adorable. I love the lace over pink (girl) and I like you layout for this as well... brings me back to my first Holy Communion :D

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Dora love that image and those papers look fabulous what a great bargain.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful card and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Viv said...

Dora this is lovely! Lucky you finding the papers so cheap and congrats on winning some images! Thanks for joining us at KDUK again! Viv x

Anonymous said...

Hi Dora,
Lovely card , love the colours
Thanks for joining us at KD UK and Good Luck
Yvonne x

Cheryl said...

WOW what a beautiful communion card,love the colours and fab papers and what a bargain they were!!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles with such an elegant card ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Crafteezee said...

Fabulous Holy Communion card Dora. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK. Hugs Tracy x

Tammy said...

Dora,
You have done a wonderful job on these communion cards. Love the images and DP's you used.
smiles...Tammy

crafty amy said...

This is such a sweet card and a great take on that sketch :D
Thank you for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and good luck.

Amy xx

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic,
Thanks for joining us in our monochrome challenge this week at Kaboodle Doodles,
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

love the punches you used and the monochromatic colors are wonderful.

Kelly said...

VERY nicely done Dora. Love how you used the punch and the soft colors.

Mel said...

Beautiful card fab image too.
hugs Mel x

Joey said...

Hi Dora

this is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful card, thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk

Joey.xxx

Unknown said...

what a great card I love this little guy isnt he great. Well done on he papers too what a bargain - if there is one thing we crafters can all relate too its a bargain :) thank you for joining us over on Karens doodles this week Hugs xx Amanda

Chris said...

Great card Dora and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...