Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day

It was a lovely quiet day for me here today as the kids were out with the scouts for the day. They built a bridge today and cooked their lunch! Being such a nice sunny day we also went out for a good walk but I still managed to make a card.



For this card I used this freebie from Karen and I actually was going to colour her dress again in the same colour as last time, as I liked it so much ... but then I said NO... and I managed to add some green now! I don't know why I want to colour her dress always in blue!!! Next time I'll try some pink :)

The sketch which I followed is this one here by Jacque


and I'm entering this card into the

1 - Karen's US Challenge - The theme being MOM/FEMININE
and also in
2 - The Pixie Cottage - It's the SKETCH and LOTS OF FLOWERS

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs
xxx




There's candy on my sidebar if you'd like to join... It's my birthday this month!

11 comments:

Gemma said...

Hi Dora, lovely card, lovely colours as well, have you seen that the challenge with us at SSC is about mothers day as well, great price to win this week. Hugs Gemma

Katie said...

Lovely colors and very sweet image!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage!

Erin... said...

so adorable, the papers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with both Karen's doodles and Pixie Cottage. Hope you can join both again soon:)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Dora this is super cute the colours are so fresh and lovely that image is great your colouring is fabulous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Zoe said...

What a PRETTY card! I just love the colours and papers you chose. Thanks so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week. Hugs, Zoe xxoo

Davi said...

Very pretty colors and great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage. :)

Adrina said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft colours.
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage. Adrina XX

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the color scheme. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

cheryl said...

love the colurs on this,great take on the sketch too thanks so much for joining us at the pixie cottage hope to see you again,hugs cheryl xxxx

Kelly said...

Ooooh....so pretty. I love the colors and the flowers are gorgeous!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable card Dora! I love the image and all of the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing this week with the Pixie Cottage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...