Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Awards and a Favourite

Hello girls, sorry was a bit away this week ... been having some of my unmojo time unfortunately, does it happen to you? I get it mostly when my OH starts complaining that I spend too much time in my craft room  : |    aaah so good to come back and find this really sweet blog award.. actually not one but two... one of which I was given by two lovely ladies.  

This is the first one, from my sweet blogger friend Tina...

and then the next award is also from Tina and from Cebelica as well. Thank you so much girls, I am truly honoured and flattered that you thought of me. 

As you know, there are some rules to follow with blog awards.... but I'm always at a loss to whom to forward them to, and since I don't want to miss anyone, I am just going to forward them to all my lovely followers who always come and say hello. So if you're here reading this...just take it, it's for you  xx

Now I also have some exciting news, as today I just found out that this Card, my first Side Step Card, which I sooo loved making and am still so excited about... he he :)
was one of the cards featured at Flutter By Wednesdays this week.. 

Woo hoo .. I was wishing I'd make a Top 3 with it somewhere and now finally today woo hoo  :) just what I needed to feel better :))) 

Well, better go now as I still haven't finished my DT Cards for this week... really hoping I will be able to hop by soon and see what I've been missing.

Lotsa luv

Hugs
xxx






11 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats on the awards and Wow, your card is amazing, well done!!

Vicky said...

Truly fabulous card hun....fantastic stepper card and great image too...and well done sweetie...

hugs Vicky xx

cebelica said...

Yay, congrats on getting to top 3. :D You totally deserve it, this card is really great.

chrissy xx said...

Congratulations!!! It really is a lovely card.
Chrissyxx
p.s. Like how I can look at your card and write about them at the same time he! he!

Curly said...

Well done you on having your card featured on Flutter By Wednesday, but so deserved it really is a lovely card, also congrats on the two blogger awards,

take care
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Ali said...

Well done - gorgeous card. Yup my mojo must have gone to look for yours I've made a mothers day card and my sons card -not happy with either of them dont even think I'll blog them :-( xx

Chrissy said...

What lovely awards, thats so nice...AND congrats on your card being featured on flutter by Wednesday, I missed it, better go find it, so then I can say I saw it..lol..Well done my friend.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous news :)! and fabulous creation!
So happy for you! woot woot! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Dora, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kathyk said...

Well done on your awards Dora, your card is LOVELY.

Greetings from Florida!!!

Kathyk

Kelly said...

A big congratulations Dora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...