Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodies in my Mail

The weather is horrible today.. raining and windy... errrmmmm... it's such a perfect crafty day, don't you think! I did make a card but definitely am not taking it out in the rain to take a photo... so thought I would show you instead what the postman brought me this week :))

First are these gorgeous die cuts from Chrissy woo hoo :) We did a goody bag swap after I asked if anyone wanted some of my leaf die cuts, and mine arrived yesterday. Was so excited when it arrived and I already used one of them. Thank you Chrissy, you are so generous. I really hope you like what I sent you as much as I liked yours xx

Next is this awesome goody bag from the girls at Quick Cards magazine
This was for appearing in this month's magazine and was a total big happy surprise as I didn't know there would be a prize behind that. Wow I was so excited.. there are some stickers, peel-offs, clear stamp set, a brass stencil AND papers!!!! Woo hoo I love love that.... thank you girls :)

And this now is a lovely stamp candy which I won from Stempelientje .. woo hoo o so sweet, can't wait to make something with her. Thank you Stempelientje xxx 

I loooove my postman, how exciting :) 

Thanks for looking.

Hugs
xx


12 comments:

Mary J said...

OOooohhh, I bet you can't wait to play Dora!!

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant, can't wait to see what you make with all of that!

Liz x

chrissy xx said...

What yummy things you have there lol. Enjoy!
Chrissyxx
LOve my (retired) postman too! but he lives with me!

Brenda Brown said...

What lovely things to receive and to have fune with.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Tina said...

wow amazing....lots of yummy goodies..have fun with all of that cant wait to see what you make

Tina

Vicky said...

Wow Dora! enjoy playing hun and I cannot wait to see all your fabby creations :o)

the weather here is pants too lol!

hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Glad you liked them Dora, now I'm stalking my postie, cant wait to see what Ive got. This was a great and fun thing to do.We might start a new trend eh!
Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dora what brilliant gifts you have received you lucky lady. I can feel your excitement and joy I look forward to seeing some of your work using these fabulous items.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz said...

hi hun u deserve all that your lucky week well done hun

liz x :)

Cor* said...

Spoilt! you deserve every bit of it! have fun crafting girl! (ps- I'm at work right now! YICK!! )

cebelica said...

It's always nice to receive some goodies in the mail! :D This always makes my day!

By the way, there's an award for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-lovely-candy-at-my-friends-blog.html

Kelly said...

WOW...can't wait to see what you made with all these goodies. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...