Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick Cards Magazine

Just returned from the card-making lesson I give out to some kids here and today had the pleasure of hearing one of the kids saying how much she likes coming   :) Was so pleased with that! 

Don't have a card today, but I thought I would make a quick post about something exciting. It's about this month's Quick Cards magazine and I'm one of the girls featured in one of this month's articles  :))  woo hoo so exciting! 

I had forgotten how exciting it was to be in a magazine. I love magazines, and last month hadn't realised my subscription was due ...wooops... and since there was a gorgeous 6x6 paper pack as a freebie, just couldn't miss that! Luckily the stationery had the last one, of course I got it much more expensive this way! Well, now I have to wait for this month's to arrive here in Malta as still haven't renewed my subscription, I spent way tooo much on craft stuff lately, and have to hold on a  bit!!!

Better go now, still got dinner to fix and ermmm some DT Cards as well!

Hugs
xxx

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Well done Dora and Yes I did see you in the mag woohoo........ and did you see my card :o)

Oh I have spent to much too...but LOTV stamps are out tomorrow so the flexible friend is coming out to play lol!

hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh wow well done hun good for you hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

I bet you're smiling..... sending big hugs! Jo xxx

Unknown said...

Oh how famous are you ...lol. Well done for being featured hon x

Kathyk said...

Well done on appearing in print Dora.

All the best

Kathyk

Amanda said...

How lovely to be featured in a crafting magazine. Congrats!

Amanda

Brenda Brown said...

Congrats on being published Dora, how exciting.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Unknown said...

Congrats on being published in the magazine!! That is exciting!!! You deserve it!! Enjoy!

Hugs!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo what fantastic news Dora lovely to see you in print in such a popular craft magazine
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!! So well deserved!!

Kelly said...

A big congratulations Dora! I had forgotten you have a card making class for kids, I'll bet you love it as much as they do!

Mary J said...

Hello Dora honey! That is a really nice card in the mag - it's lovely to see you being show cased!

I know what you mean about spending too much on stash - gotta hide my credit card!!!

Tammy said...

I am so excited for you....wish we had that magazine here...It is an awesome one. So congrats!!!
smiles...Tammy

Sylvie said...

Congratulaions! Well done..
Hugs
Sylvie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...