Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Stamp Fairy Friday

Hello girls, good afternoon. It's time for another Stamp Fairy Friday release and this time we have yet again the cute Clementine with some Easter fun stamps. 

To do my card today I just had to use again my new stuff, the swirly embossing folder and the die cut flowers ... can't keep them off my hands, so pleased with my purchase. The paper is from my stash and I then added a ribbon to finish it off. Hope you like it. 

Here are the other Clementines in the set, so cute.

And here I also wanted to show you another new release this week. Awww these are adorable, and so fun.

I am entering my card in these challenges today
The Pixie Cottage 60 - SKETCH or EASTER
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Lexi's Creations 35 - EASTER
Incy Wincy Designs 84 - PASTEL COLOURS

and don't forget that you still have time to enter your card in this week's Stamp Fairy challenge. The theme this week is a really nice SKETCH.


Thanks for looking today and all your lovely comments.


Hugs
xxx

16 comments:

cebelica said...

So cute! I love the embossing and the paper you used is great!

Brenda Brown said...

Such pretty colours and love your new stash Dora.
have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Margreet said...

lovely card made with your new stash Dora!
xxx Margreet

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie! soooo pretty.
Chrissyxx
Have a lovely weekend.

Lou Mac said...

Suchhh a cute image. I love the embossing an the sponged ink around the die cut shape!

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Easter' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Berry said...

What a little cutie Dora and such fresh colours! hugs Rebekah xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.

Nikki F x

Tina said...

your cards are so beautiful and bright...i love all of them

Tina

cheryl said...

oh dora hun,you always make the most gorgeous card the colurs on this one are just,so beautiful,and always love your super detail,
bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love cherylx

Miria said...

A supercute card, Dora. Thank you for joining Lexi's creations , hugs, Miria

Katie said...

Great Easter card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Debs said...

Super cute card Dora - love the embossing.
Thanks for playing along at Lexi's with us this time and good luck.
Debs xx

p.s thanks also for advice re my photos - I managed to sort it in the end!!

coldwaters2 said...

Totally cute and adorable card Dora loving the colours you have chosen to use it looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nanda said...

Wonderful card and sweet image. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

Kelly said...

Awww how sweet but I'm not able to see all of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

mega cute card I love the way you put this one together, loving the different layers, hugs Samantha :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...