Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little Mermaid

So I have yet again another card with embossing this week... I love this so much .. and seeing there are some fantastic embossing themed challenges around at the moment, I just had to join in and play along as well.

For my card today I am using two different embossing folders, one of which I did directly on the main card, don't think I ever did this before, and a stamp that I had won from Stempelijentje last month, so cute. 


I coloured my mermaid stamp with my promarkers and then popped her up on foam. The fish I stamped again and he is popped up twice with foam for a more 3D look.. love how it turned out..


I am entering my card in these challenges today

Do You Stack Up 11 - ADD A BOW
Paper Play 11 - EMBOSSING
Sarah Hurley 34 - EMBOSSING
Paper Sundaes 61 - EMBOSSING
Paper Cutz 83 - YOUR CHOICE
Lothian Crafts 12 - BRIGHT COLOURS
Fun With Shapes and More 79 - NO DESIGNER PAPER
Crafts And Me Challenges 27 - ANYTHING GOES


Thanks for looking.. so now this card is off to the Netherlands... I think it's only fair Stempelijentje has the first card I made   ... hope she likes it.... and not looking he he :) 


Hugs

xxx

22 comments:

nicolet said...

This card is great!
Hugs Nicolet

LittleNasty said...

Hi, Dora!
Very beautiful card!

Denise said...

Lovely card and really sweet image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Mary J said...

How lovely Dora! Lovin' the layered fish and the embossing!

Larisa said...

oh, fine card!!! Love Mermaid a lot)) Greta image))))

Anonymous said...

this is lovely Dora.. Love teh happy card.... love the mermaid, embossing and the sun :)

Chrissy said...

Hi! Dora...love the embossing on the oval scallop...looks like bubbles. Such a cute card..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Miranda said...

very cute card Dora, lovely
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

Very cute, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Vicky said...

Just so cute hun and I do love the embossing too...

hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card looks great Dora. It's amazing how embossing folders makes a difference to a card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Liz McGuire, said...

This is fab, love all the embossing, and a great job with the image.

Liz x

Fleur said...

Hi Dora, I love your card , the embossing looks fab & I love the depth
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

oh love this image hun,and the embossing is so effective hugs cheryl xxxxx

Ren-Yi said...

What a fun fun card. I love the embossed bubbles! Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay challenges.

Kelly said...

Great card. I love the yellow and blue color combo and the embossing is fabulous!

Highland Monkey's said...

Lovely mermaid. The colours are fab.

Mina said...

what a cute mermaid Dora...so pretty...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me challenge this week
Mina xxx

Crystal said...

So cute, love that you used 2 embossed pieces on your card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Natalie Jane said...

lovley card! thanks for playing with sarah hurley xox

Unknown said...

Lovely Card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

I love the card!It was a nice and unexpected surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...