Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Whooping Candy, News and a Blog Award

Another post for today... wanted to make up for the missing one yesterday... no.. kidding he he .... I just wanted to share a few things. First here is Corry's fabulous Whooping 2 Year Blogaversary Candy!!!!  This is definitely one you shouldn't miss joining in, it closes this March 28th ... 


Next I have some really exciting news as my card, this one here, was one of the Stampin' Royalty Goddess Picks for Challenge 60 !!! Wooo hooo... I returned home from a bad day at work and this just turned it right again :) loooove challenges  .. can't wait to get the badge to display on my blog. 



And now I also have this exciting blog award from the lovely Annie, who is just starting her venture into the blog world. Thank you Annie, it is so awesome to be chosen to receive this blog award.


Now as you all know awards come with a few rules and I am going to comply with them today. 

This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers,  (mmmm 4 more to go for me!!!! )  but still put a lot of love and heart into their work. Now I have to pass along this award to 3-5 other bloggers who I feel deserve this award Here are the rules of The Liebster Blog Award. It is given to bring light to new blogs and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.


As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2-Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog
3-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

And so here are the blogs I have picked for my award.




Thanks for looking.

Hugs
xxx


9 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card, nice bright colour!

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is one gorgoues gorgoues card,just adore the papers,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anne said...

Wooohoo! Congratulations on BOTH of your awards, Dora! You really do deserve the recognition as your cards are just so beautiful! I'll be visiting each of those you passed the Liebster on to. I find such joy in making new bloggy friends. And thanks so much for following me.

Hugs,
Anniebee

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOEOUS,beautiful colours and LO!!!
Hugs xx

Nana Nassar said...

Sooooo lovelyyy...tkx my dear! This award is a blessing for my blog...that's why I love scrapping...you make friends all over the world and receive love like this award! You rock my dear!

Celine Jo @ eyeARTyou said...

Wow! Thanks, Dora. What A pleasant surprise! ^_^

My 1st blog award ever. Made my day. Though I do wonder if my followers will increase. Fingers crossed.

Cheers!

Tina said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful...amazing award i am honored to have accepted this from you...i love making new blog friends....yay

Tina

Sandi said...

Congratulations Dora I was happy to her you won this award.

Kelly said...

An award very well deserved. Great card. Love your choice of colors and the layout is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...