Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday Wishes

It's Tuesday and a Public Holiday here in Malta, so a day off from work... niiiice :) So of course, here I am blogging before we go out somewhere. Still don't know where yet, but definitely somewhere we will go.

This is a card I made for a friend who loves cats as it's her birthday today.



For my card today I followed this sketch.. had to add some more stuff.. hope it's ok!



and used this adorable Tia Kitten stamp from Pink Gem Designs, promarkers for the colouring, three punches .... Martha Stewart daisy and leaf punches and my Do Crafts butterfly punch. The flowers are Prima and finally I added four buttons.. wonder why I find it so difficult to add these, and they look so good ... I got to be challenged to add them.. ha ha !!!!!

I am entering my card in these five challenges today..

1 - Totally Papercrafts Challenge 34 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
2 - A Gem Of A Challenge No 8 - THE SKETCH
3 - Totally Gorjuss Challenge 48 - WILD THING ... but any kind of animal is accepted .. yay!!!
4 - Allsorts Challenge 70 - AT LEAST 3 PUNCHES
5 - Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge 122 - BUTTONS

Thanks for looking today, hope you are having a nice week.

Big hugs
xxx

19 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning love the image and the embossing is just so effective,love it thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog hun as you can see I am back,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Dora :-) Very cute image and the embossing and colours you used are fab,, your friend will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
luv
Lols x x x

I just saw you pop up on my dashboard and say you're in Malta ! I am in Gozo !! :-) enjoy your day off :-)

Berry said...

This is lovely Dora, what stunning soft colours you have used! Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge this month! Hugs Rebekah xx

Fleur said...

Oh Dora it's gorgeous, fab colours & such a cute image
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Dora! I love the butterfly. The embossing works perfectly on this card.

Jennifer

Gem said...

wow I love this, so very cute and pretty :) X

Lisa said...

Hi Dora, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image. I love the embossing and the flowers are so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Lisa x
Special Guest Designer

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Dora, with lovely fresh colours. The image is really cute and love the LO you have chosen.
Have a good day, hopefully more crafting time for you.
Take care. Luv B xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! I love the embossing and the inking! Very nice!

Cor* said...

Another gor-juss card! Love the kitty! Great layout. To a T for sure!!! Perfection! So refreshing to see your cards!

papertrails leaver said...

Hope you had a great day off. This is a really cute card and love the embossing you did on it. I hope your friend likes it!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely! Love the gorgeous colours. Kim

Joey said...

Hi Dora

this is gorgeous, such pretty colours, thanks forjoining us at tpc

Joey.x

Mel X said...

Lovely card, super image, the colours so pretty and the design is just superb.

Thanks for joining us this week on Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

Kirsten...x said...

Stunning card love the image...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Nina Macaulay said...

ohh such an adorably cute card! I love the light colours you have used, So well put together and beautifully coloured motiv too :O)

Thank you for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week,
Good luck!

Hugs Nina

Monika Reeck said...

Dora thanks for commenting on my blog back dear you are so generous and I love this cute kitty Images too and your coloring wooow sooo wonderful and love all the green on this card...soft and inviting...oh the one who will get your card will so happy I gues...hugs from Germany. Monika

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colored flowers on the white embossed background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...