Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Some Candies and a Blog Award

Hi all, here is an award I had received some time last week from the lovely Brandi but hadn't yet got round to posting it. Thanks so much for thinking of me Brandi, it is lovely to have so many friends xx



And now here are some candies I thought you might love to hear about and I'm sure you don't want to miss ....

Check this one at One Stitch At a Time Challenge Blog. It's open til 4th October.



This one, which is open til 23rd September, at Pink Gem ..



and this one, open til 10th September, at Jacque's.



and another one by Farrah which closes next week September 14th.. so hurry up on this one if you want to join in.



Have fun :)

xxx

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well done on your award Dora and thanks for the heads up on the candy stakes!

Kathyk

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the award,it is lovely to have so many friends!!!
Hugs xx

Kelly said...

Nice to know someone appreciates your work by giving you an award, which reminds me...I am WAY behind on posting mine too. Have a great day Dora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...