Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Vienna Photos and Blog Candy Alerts

Last week I said 'tomorrow I will post some photos.. ' but it seems I had to say 'next week'.. wooops sorry, but here they are now :)

Here I am as soon as we arrived on Saturday. Lovely sunny day it was. We had some time before the show at the Spanish Horse Riding School started and couldn't resist this lovely cafe'.


Now with my very nice and friendly boss :)


and in front of Cafe Demel where we had some mooore cakes in the afternoon .. yum :)


Having dinner and beer at the Prater.


And now at the Schonbrunn Castle, where we spent a whole day here.


From the Gloriette panorama terrace..


and eating Apple Strudel before the show .. yum :)


and again eating, but now the Weiner Schnitzel... yum yum yum.. so tasty, loved it.


Yes I do love my tummy he he .. but it's not all we did of course. Now that was a lovely weekend... wonder where we will be going next year :)

Look now I found these candies which I'm sure you would like to hear about..

here is one at Lothian Crafts who are celebrating their 4th birthday this month, and to celebrate they are giving away 4 packs of promarkers and 4 magnolia rubber stamps!!! It closes 1st October.






and again another birthday.. this one at Stamp and Create who are celebrating their 1st birthday!!! This candy closes on the 26th of September.



Well, thanks for popping by today.

Hugs
xxx

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like you did a lot of yummy eating!!

Kathyk said...

Yes, I'm with Jacky - all that food does look yummy. Mind you the bits of Vienna in the backgrounds look good too, glad you enjoyed it.

Kathyk

EFI said...

Nice pics!!! It seems that you had a good time! Thank you for your wishes for my names day! Good luck dear Dora! Hugs

Fleur said...

Fab pics Dora, Lokks great
Hugz fleur xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great photos! Looks like so much fun!

Cor* said...

Lovely photos, Dora! I too, love my tummy, glad to see you eating ALL THE TIME, oh yes and enjoying the sites and sounds! Looks like a great time.

Martina said...

Hi! I just found your Blog via creawitch and what do I find here? Pics from Vienna! =) Great you enjoyed your time there and had lovely weather, too! What did you like best?;)
Greetings from Austria
Martina

Monika Reeck said...

You are so pretty Dora.....hugs

Kelly said...

Great pictures Dora! Looks like you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...