Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Me Card was a Favourite

Don't you just love it when your card gets chosen as one of the faves.. he he I do :)

Well, I made the Favourites this week at the Pollycraft Monday Challenges



with my card 'Kiki with Cakes' .. woo hoo !!



... and did I tell you what happened when I gave the card and present to my friend on Sunday? Well, she knew I make handmade cards, so after opening it she just went around showing it to everyone at the party, telling them that I did it!!! I was really really embarrassed but flattered and pleased at the same time :) I had even some coming over asking me from when I learn... I just told them that my blogging friends on the internet are my tutors :)

Thanking you all for your inspiration, without which I won't make anything at all xx

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This was definitely a winner! Congrats!

Josephine said...

I spotted that! Many congratulations - it's well-deserved.

Axa said...

congrats! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!! I so love your colors and design!! Cute image!!

JLJ Designs said...

Congrats!

Jennifer

Cheryl said...

Oh so adorable......I just love it!!!
Hugs xx

Kelly said...

Congratulations Dora. I knew your card was a winner! Glad your friend liked it!

Brenda Brown said...

Great one Dora, so well deserved.
Luv B xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...