Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween

Halloween ? ... already ? ... No, not yet ... but I'm seeing so many Halloween cards that I'm feeling spooky and thought I would share with you some photos from last year's Halloween Party me and my friends attended ... he he ... I had so much fun..


Can you see I was ?


Ps.. I did costumes... mine and hubby's .. not the gloves though.. like ?


And speaking of Halloween... did you see the new fantastic Halloween stamps at One Stitch At A Time? Go and check them out, you won't be disappointed ....

.... remember, the more you play with us, using any one of our digis, the more chances you have to win this fab candy here, which closes on the 4th of October... so what are you waiting for ....



5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Looks like it was a fab party - you doing it again this year?

Kathyk

Cheryl said...

WOW awesome photos,looks like you all had alot of fun!!! I wish we celebrated Halloween,maybe one day!!
Hugs xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks like you had fun!

coldwaters2 said...

Great photos Dora looks like you and your hubby had great fun lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...