Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

One Stitch At A Time DT Card

Hello ladies, it's Sunday, and as you might have read from my previous post, I am in Vienna at the moment, so this is a scheduled post for me.... hope it's working out fine :)

Today I have my DT card for this Sunday Challenge at One Stitch At A Time and we have a very special challenge for you this week... We are challenging you to make a special "Rainbow Themed" card - anything goes type of challenge, but must have a rainbow or the colors of a rainbow in your creation.

The reason for this Rainbow challenge is in honor of a very special little guy named Cameron. Please go and read his story here.

A little History and the reason for this Super Challenge this week...
A very very good friend of Stitchy's who is known in the digital world by the name "FUNKY", has built a beautiful fundraiser blog for her grandson Cameron.. He is autistic and Funky and her daughter are striving to help Cameron.. Some of you may know Funky, she has been in the digital scrapping world for a very long time. If you could find it in your heart to help Funky and her little guy out, it will not go unrewarded.

We know times are very hard for everyone right now, so if you can't give even a dollar, please don't feel bad, but please do go and read his story, he's quite a character lol.. Thank you in advance to all that take part in this very special challenge - have fun & good luck!!!

Now look at what you can win this week....

We have 10 GREAT PRIZES FOR 10 equally great WINNERS...
Prize #1 is all 5 of Stitchy Stamps New Release Stamps
Prize #2 is all 5 of Beary Dust's New Release Stamps
Prize #3 is a package from Craftbrulee
Prize #4 is a package from Rod & Carol At Hobbyhabitat
Prize #5 is a package from I Am Roses
Prize #6 is 3 New Release Stamps
Prize #7 is 3 New Release Stamps
Prize #8 is 3 New Release Stamps
Prize #9 is 3 New Release Stamps
Prize #10 is 2 New Release Paper Packs and A Sentiment Sheet
We will also have ONE kid WINNER....who will win ONE PRIZE of THE 3 NEW KIDS KORNER RELEASE STAMPS.

And this is the card I made ....



The stamp is from Lexi's Creations, which was made especially for this challenge and which I coloured with my promarkers. For my card today I used some more goodies which I got me from Orlando :) he he .. can you see my new Prima flowers? Lucky me the flowers were on 40% off the day I went, so I just had to get me more than just one set ... can you resist ?

And these are my challenges for today..

1 - Pear Tree Designs Challenge 16 - ANIMALS
2 - A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 120 - ANIMAL CRACKERS
3 - Fab 'N' Funky Challenge 39 - WHAT'EVA
4 - Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenges - ANYTHING GOES

Some dots and stripes challenges now where I have my stripes in the rainbow and some dots on some flowers and on the border paper as well..

5 - Digital Tuesday Challenge 75 - DOTS AND STRIPES
6 - Stamp Something Challenges - SPOTS AND STRIPES
7 - Totally Papercrafts Challenge 33 - LET'S GO DOTTY


Thanks for looking today.
Hugs
xxx

32 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Dora Lucy Hope your having a great time! Lucky u
Your card is fab thank you

Liz xx

Josephine said...

That's such a cute image, and that paper is lovely. Gorgeous card!

michele hileman said...

Your card is so cute.. I love it

Laney said...

Super card !! so cute fabulous image too
hugs
laney

Agnieszka M said...

Your card is great!! I love your rainbows :)

Hugs
Agnieszka

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Dora, love all the rainbows in the background. Hope you are having a fun time.
Luv B xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Very adorable card. Love it. Hugs, Nataliya.

Unknown said...

Dora, this is so cute, lovely card hon. x

Tammy said...

You did a great job! Thanks for all you do at OSAAT for us!

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is gorgeous xx
Just love the colours & the way you have incorperated that rainbow xx

Kayla Marie ~ said...

Ohh my gosh I love this ! It's sooo cute !

Margreet said...

you made a great card following the rainbow theme, Dora!
xxx Margreet

Kristine Reynolds said...

Thanks for joining the dots and stripes challenge with the Digital Tuesday Challenge team this week!

Kelly said...

I hope you are having a great time Dora! Your card is adorable. Love the duck image and the color combo is fabulous!

Gem said...

gorgeous card Dora, so bright and cheerful :) X

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hun this is just gorgeous, love the LO, it just fits together perfectly
hugs shell xx

Choccy said...

Oh Dora what a super cute card !! I do love that image.

Choccy xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet! Love the image and the colors are perfect!

Berry said...

I absolutely love this Dora! The DP is gorgeous and those flowers are so yummy! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sarah said...

What a sweet card, I love the soft colors, and the ducky is way too cute, you have done a fab job!
xxx
Sarah

Karen said...

Love your ducky card, he is so cute. I used him on my card too! x

Scrappy said...

Dora, this is so cute! I love your bright and happy layout! GREAT job

Carol Ann said...

A lovely card Dora great image and your backing paper is very pretty .
Carol Ann xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Love this card - such a cute duck
xx

uksharon said...

Cute - ducks are so adorable on cards.
Love it.
Hope to get to know everyone in time.
Best wishes

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a really pretty, sunny card. Love that cute little duck.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

Anne said...

Thanks for joining us on TP this week, your card is just adorable
Good luck
Anne x

Marjo said...

OMgosh who can resist any kind of sale! Your card is gorgalcious. Lovin the flowers.

Hugs, Marjo

Cheryl said...

So very cute,love the image and DP!!!
Hugs xx

Amanda said...

I love the soft colour scheme - Great card!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Unknown said...

How cute Dora, the little duck is so sweet. Sending big hugs Jo xxxx

stitchy said...

Dora, this is just adorable..I love the rainbow papers and those flowers are a perfect touch..thank you so much for all you do..

stitchy xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...