Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kiki with Cakes

Hi there friends, how are you, hope you have been having a good week. I haven't blogged for a while, sorry about that, but I've been experimenting with my new goodies :))) , besides of course, other things I had to do, and just haven't posted anything at all this week!

Today, Sunday, wow already!!! it's the birthday of our friend's daughter who is going to be one year old and we are invited for her party. For inspiration I checked at the challenges on at the moment and I thought cute Kiki with Cakes, which was one of the stamps I had won before I left for holiday last month, was just perfect!

Here is what I did. As always, I coloured stamp with my promarkers and then I used two of my new goodies which I got with me from Orlando this year. They are the Martha Stewart border punch and the 'Happy Birthday' stamp, which was one of the Hero Arts stamps sets I got me :))))



and this is the sketch that I followed.



These are my challenges for today.
1 - Stamp with Fun Challenge No 74 - THE SKETCH
2 - Pollycraft Monday Challenge No 59 - ADD A LITTLE NATURE for my flowers
3 - Stamp Something Challenges - SOMETHING CUTE
4 - Papertake Weekly Challenges - JUST THE ONE for my one paper
5 - Passion for Promarkers Challenge No 67 - TEDDY BEARS PICNIC
6 - Cupcake Craft Challenge No 106 - LET'S GET DIGITAL
7 - Stamping Vacation: No! No! Challenge - NO BRADS OR EYELETS
First time here for me in these two .. and not the last of course :)
8 - Mark's Finest Papers Challenge No 19 - 5 OF SOMETHING and my 5 are the paper, flowers, ribbon, hearts and gems.
9 - Aly's Sunday Challenge No 24 - USE SOME PINK


Well that's all for today, have to go get prepared for the party and before that I want to go visit mum at the Old People's Home..... must hurry :)

Hugs
xxx

18 comments:

Kathyk said...

I've been dying to see your new toys in action Dora and this is just a lovely little card. What's next in Dora's stash to come in to play ................. only 30 days for me to have to wait till I get to go!

Kathy

Andrea said...

Very great card - wonderful color! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice, bright,pretty card!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a pretty card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. The papers and layout are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink and green. The image is so cute. Perfect for a little girl's birthday.

Jennifer

Cor* said...

EEk! this is gorgeous! So summery and wonderful! Great layout and you played with us at Stamping Vaca too!!! LOVE IT! Love the new toys!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the fun colors on this!

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues,really love what you have done that image is just so super cute love cheryl xxxxxx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Kelly said...

What a super cute card Dora! Love your take on the sketch challenge. The image is adorable and your choice of paper is fabulous!

Annie@Ambriel said...

this is gorgeously cute!!.. so bright the colours :D

Emma said...

An adorable card and such gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft / PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful design with this precious bear and her pile of cupcakes!! Too sweet!!

Thank you for sharing this adorable card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's challenge!!

Julie said...

This is so so cute - lovely bear image and lovely papers too! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dora,
How sweet! This is lovely, the image is gorgeous & the colours look fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

redwasher1 said...

What sweet image!! Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Denise Clark said...

So cute! Love these soft colors! Also love how you repeated the flower shape in the DP on your flowers! Nice touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges at Stamping Vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...