Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Christmas Card

So I'm back with another post .. yay it stopped raining so off I went to take a picture of my card. Not usual for me to have two posts in a day but  I made this card especially for the FESTIVE FROLICS Blog Hop at Wild Rose Studios and I didn't want it to end before me having the chance to join in as well. There are lots of fantastic prizes to win ..

This card is quite similar to my previous one, in fact I did both cards together, but of course I'm using a totally different image, from Crafty Sentiments this time and totally different colour scheme too!


I coloured image with my promarkers, some stitching on this one, but I'm really not pleased with it. I didn't realise how tricky it would be to stitch in circles... so now I know!  I stamped some snowflakes on my paper today. The gold bow was on a chocolate box. I'm really so pleased I kept it, I think it came out quite nice :)

And this is my new Poinsetta Spellbinders die which I am using for the first time yay :)
For the centre I didn't use the centre die that came with the set, I do think it is quite large when you want to make a smaller flower. So instead I glittered up some little punched circles.

I am entering my card in these challenges today:
Wild Rose Studios - FESTIVE FROLICS Blog Hop
Lothian Crafts Online 19 - ANYTHING GOES
AUD Sentiments 39 - WINTER THEME
Bearly-Mine 21 - EASEL DOES IT
Little Claire's 14 - CHRISTMAS
Charisma Cardz 41 - IN STITCHES

Well, I'm off to hop now .. 

so see you all

Hugs
xxx 



20 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Dora...stitching around is difficult indeed!...
xxx Margreet

SallyB said...

Hi Dora...
The stitching looks great...don't worry about that!
Gorgeous layout...nice to see a shaped easel card..
Thanks for squeezing your card in just in time...on our Wild Rose Studio Festive Frolics Blog Hop.
Good Luck.xxx

Chrissy said...

This is so lovely Dora...love the shape and that bow is gorgeous..very effective. Lovely image and colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

OH Dora this is brilliant what a great card, Love how you used circles its so different. Love Hazelxo

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) the image is very cute and the shape and details are fab ,, love the poinsettia ,, lovely ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Wild Rose Studio Challenge and Hop :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, thank you for all your comments you leave on my blog, this is a beautiful easel card and the stitching is just stunning put together really well also the chocolate box ribbon is gorgeous it pays not to throw anything away don't your think?!! your Poinsettia is just the right size and not forgetting the image which you coloured beautifully backing papers and sentiment are also stunning love every thing about it and good luck with your challenges:) Sandra H

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is a fabulous card, I love design and the stitching around the edge :)
Kelly.x

pinky said...

Oh its just gorgeous Dora, love the shape and love that little image.

coldwaters2 said...

This is super Dora loving the shape and stitching, the image and Poinsettia ares lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

woohoo! Dora this is fantastic, I love the shape, color, image and sparkle--excellent creation
Deb
xxx

Sarpreet said...

This is a gorgeous cute card, love the layout.

Thank you for joining us on the Wild Rose Studio Blog hop.

To also qualify for the Wild Rose studio challenge, dont forget to hop along to all the DT Blogs and leave some love, i fyou have not already done so.

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Dora, I love the shape & sparkle :)
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
(Good Luck with the hop too)

Dulcie said...

Hi Dora, gorgeous card! The stitched effect is v cute :-)

Thanks for joining us at the Wild Rose Studio Blog Hop and good luck with the challenge! Dulcie xx

Michelle B. said...

How cute! Fab coloring and I love the flower and bow! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

Christel said...

You´ve made a really cute card. Love the image and the stitching. Thanks for joining Charisma cardz this week.
//Christel

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely cute card with lots of stitching! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Heike said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's for our monthly challenge. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a gorgeous circle card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gaynor said...

Beautiful card.....with fabulous embellishing. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

Scrappy said...

Fab card! LOVE the poinsettia! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week! We hope you will join us again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...