Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thank You

Hello everyone, Friday at last and since it's Friday I have my Just Wordz card today.... The theme for this week is THANK YOU and these words you can find in the Everyday Sentiments Stamp Set. For my card I decided to use Miss Evie, a stamp from Squiggle Stamps, which lucky me I had won in a blog hop some time ago yay .. I thought she was perfect for this theme!


I coloured Miss Evie with my promarkers, papers were a magazine freebie and the flowers are from Papermania. I enjoyed doing some stitching today... and thought lace and ribbon would look so pretty.

The butterfly is another of the new goodies that a bought .. . really not sure if I made a bargain or not with this one.. it was on ebay, ending in a few minutes and I just hit the bid button, without even checking anything.. It was so exciting.. I must have caught the ebay bug!!! and there is still one last thing that I bought and haven't used yet :)

Don't forget that there is a DT Call at Just Wordz going on at the moment. Kim is looking for new members so go check it out here for all the details.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Charisma Cardz 41 - IN STITCHES
- Crafty Ribbons 4 - RIBBON AND LACE
- Squiggle Stamps - THANKS
- Bunny Zoes 17 - LACE IT UP
- Little Miss Muffet 20 - GIRLY GIRL

I got me some really exciting news now woot woot :)

I won this gorgeous ribbon, buttons and twine pack from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop


after playing at Charizma Cards Challenge!! Yay so exciting...
Charismacardz




And I have also been spotlighted at Little Miss Muffet Challenge

Little Miss Muffet Challenges

with this card



and also made a Top 3 at Paperplay

Photobucket

with this card


both cards which I had done for my  Just Wordz Friday post..  Big Smile here :)

Thank you for looking

Hugs
xxx

30 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

The butterfly looks great,Dora....and love how you've used the lace.
Congrats on your wins.

Gemma said...

Wow Dora, you have been really busy, great cards, all of them. Hugs Gemma

Margreet said...

Lovely card Dora...love your stitching and the lace!...congrats on so many wins!! and enjoy the ribbons!....have a wonderful weekend!
xxx Margreet

Cor* said...

Dora, I truly love these colors! Amazing job. A cute stamp and perfect layout. love the extras! Congrats on all the tops, wins & prizes! Woot wooT!

pinky said...

You are having a great week Dora, well done on all your accomplishments. I love this sweet little card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Sandra H said...

Wow congratulations on your win!! your card is beautiful love the lace and the butterfly is adorable too:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

I love it Dora....and well done too on your wins/top 3's....well deserved hunni...

big hugs Vicky xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the lace detail, congrats on your win, looks fab have fun! hugs Liz xx

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your wins Dora, so well deserved. Love your thank you card, it is just gorgeous.The lace looks perfect, so pretty...and yay!! for your butterfly, I always forget to use my embossing matt after cutting him out, but now I will remember.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Arabella said...

Lovely girlie card Dora! I love the frilly lace! Congratulations on your wins!

Thanks so much for joining us for the Girly Girl challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

Unknown said...

Just beautiful love the stitching I so have to practice a little stitching looks really fab, well done on your wins and top 3's...Sending hugs Jo xxx

Curly said...

Gorgeous cards Dora fabulous colouring Hun and I love all of the different styles and designs,
Have a lovely evening and a super weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Bubbles said...

Fabby cards! Especially like the first one, it's just gorgeous, lovely colours and so much detail! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

LindaS said...

Huge congrats - it's All so well deserved.
Wonderful card - love the how the ribbon is stivhed looks so beautiful.

Anita said...

Beautiful card Dora - she's so cute and girly and I love the pretty lace and butterfly. Congratulations on all your wins - you deserve them :)

Tammy Schmitt said...

Congratulations. Very well done cards. TFS:-)

~Tammy

Kimberly said...

Oh fantastic card...i love all the added detail. Great stiching, butterfly is beautiful...love it all. Great candy grab and to be featured with these stamps i might add:0)
tfs
www.justwordz.ca

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Dora, love the lace trim. Congrats on your top 3's
Clairex

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great colors and love all the trim. Congrats on your wins!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anniebee said...

Very cute card, Dora! I love the coloring. Congrats an all of your prizes and awards too!

Hugs,
Anne

~Vittory~ said...

Lovely card and great job!!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Girly Girl challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps! Hope to see you again!

With best wishes,
Viktoria

carol said...

super card for our challenge at crafty ribbons, thanks for playing along, x carol

Heidi said...

Wow where do I start, congrats on all your winnings and accolades. well done! I love this card with miss evie, must admit this is one that I owned before I became a dt member, she is so versatile. The butterfly and flowers are beautiful and I know what you mean about ebay being addictive, you can lose your hours too too easily on there. I wish I could stitch like that too, perhaps some practising is in order. anyhow, thanks for entering our thanks challenge, good luck hugs heidi x

Allison said...

great card and stitching
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dora you are so lucky winning all those wonderful goodies and awards, so well deserved you make such wonderful stuff and what an inspiration you are. This is one beautiful card that image is gorgeous so are the paper, butterfly and the papers, super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

NGCARDS said...

Cute card hun! thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous creation Dora very pretty. Congrats on all your wins too hun. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge this time and good luck. luv gina xx

Tara said...

Love the lace on this card! Congrats on the winnings!!!
Tara

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a gorgeous thank you card, its so pretty! :)

Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vee said...

This is really lovely.Congrats on last weeks win and good luck again. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma.
xx Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...