Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop

Hello good morning everyone, hope you are having a nice weekend. I have two cards for today and this, my first one is for the Crafty Sentiments Birthday Party. Crafty Sentiments today are 2 years and to celebrate we are releasing seven new stamps, two new gorgeous border dies and having a Blog Hop with two winners yay! 

For today, all the girls are using the last of the new stamps
Annabel Hitting The Books

I have coloured my stamp with promarkers, the little tag was a free stamp in a magazine, and papers were free digi ones from the Crafts Beautiful website... I remembered the numbered one as soon as I saw this image... 

.. but to me Annabel doesn't look like she is thinking about school .. so I added one of my new hearts die from Marianne Creatables... just couldn't resist getting this one last week when I was browsing to get me some inks that I needed. I inked around the edges of the die, doesn't show much though. 

Flowers from stash today, twine from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop which I had won some time ago and a little charm to finish it off... which I added after I was browsing for challenges, and got the idea to add it on the twine from a birthday card I had received from my blogger friend Corry. I thought it looks great this way.

So if you would like to follow the hop please add this banner on your side bar..
and leave a comment on each of the girls' blogs to let us know you have visited us. You should have arrived here from Bunny, but if not, you should go from the start, which is from Suzette. Your next stop on the hop is Axa and this is the Blog Hop line in case you get lost. 

Dora - > You are here

I am entering my card in these Challenges
Marianne's Design Divas - DYING TO DIECUT
Die Cut Dreams 101 - SO CHARMING
Digital Tuesday 134 - BUTTONS AND/OR TWINE
Scrap Creations - DOING IT DIGI
Crafty Ribbons 5 - BINGO (Dies, Flowers, Ribbon)
Card Makin Mamas 32 - CUT IT OUT


Thank you for looking and good luck with the hop.

Hugs
xxx


20 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I love your card so very much!! This stamp is wonderful - and your card is amazing!
And how exciting that the hop is here!
Hugs to you.
Karen.xx

Caz said...

This ios lovely Dora..

Caz xx

Mary J said...

Hello Dora, hope you are having a fab weekend!

What a gorgeous card! It reminds me of when I was a teenager sitting at the bottom of my parent's staircase - but chatting on the phone to my mates!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgoeus hun, love the heart!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandra H said...

Truly amazing Dora:) Sandra H

Hazel said...

Lovely colours and great layout. Hazel x

Chrissy said...

This is a little beauty Dora..love the papers and flowers and a very cute image.I used to chew the end of my pencil when I was thinking too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a very pretty card. Your color is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes. Smooches... Felicia

pinky said...

Ach Dora this is just gorgeous, what a little cutie. Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS this time.
Pinky

Tanya said...

Nicely done!

Tanya
www.scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Great card--your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for creating with us at Birthday Sundaes :)

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so sweet Dora! :) Love the layout and gorgeous colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Hanneke said...

Great card for the blog hop! It looks so sweet. The flowers looks really nice! Hugs, Hanneke

Donald Smith said...

These are some really great looking standard business card dimensions and designs. Thanks for showing them to us

My name is Wynneth said...

That's such a sweet image and a lovely card Dora. I really love the cute little tag a the bottom. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous loving the heart too perfect! Jo xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hello Dora, a truly adorable card. This heart die from Marianne Designs is on my wish list... Love the jute you have used too. Thank you for playing along with us at Marianne Design Divas. Good Luck, Wishes Suzanne DT

Artesania said...

Hi Dora, a stunning card full of nice details, thank you for join the Marianne´s Design Divas challenge and welcome back next challenge!
Hugs Artesania DT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora just playing catch up and wow have you been busy, this is gorgeous what a fabby image so beautifully coloured loving the design it looks terrific.
Hugs
lorraine x

Sara said...

Super cute! thanks for playing along with CMM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...