Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween

So many Halloween themed challenges at the moment and this week it's time for us girls at Stamp Fairy to have a Halloween themed challenge as well!

For my card today I decided to use a freebie from the store .. hadn't used her yet and always thought she is so cute and fun.. so no Barry for today.  

I did HAND stitching today for a change and I also did the background paper myself with some marble paint I found in one of my drawers. It was quite fun to do, loved how it turned out. The stars border  punch is Martha Stewart, sentiments I did those as well and the lovely ribbon is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop which lucky me I had won last week. I coloured my image with promarkers.


This is the latest release at Stamp Fairy.. Winter Clementine

I am entering my card in these challenges today, all HALLOWEEN THEMED

Paper Cutz 113 - HALLOWEEN + STARS, CIRCLES or DIAMONDS
Crafts And Me 56 - COLOUR ORANGE
ABC Challenge - B for BOO



Some news now... 

Stamp Fairy will be ONE YEAR OLD in a few days and soooo, to celebrate, Gerda is having a SALE til the 23rd of October. ALL digis are on sale .. even the new ones yay !

And more exciting news.
I did the Top 3 at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge



with my Barry Card from last week. woot woot so exciting and fun :)


Thank you for looking.

Hugs
xxx



22 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous Halloween card, I love that image & the embossing :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey said...

PS. I meant to say congrats on the top 3 very well deserved! xx

Jules said...

Hi Dora

Lots of fabby elements on this lovely creation.

Loving your hand stitching and that lovely MS punch. Great idea to use the stars it punched out around your image!!

Lots of patience involved in this great creation!

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

Fab card Dora...love the ribbonand cute little witch. Love your background paper you made. Congrats on top 3...

Luv CHRISSYxx

CraftyC said...

I love your card Dora, so colourful and congrats on your win
Clairex

Cheryl said...

OMG I love it and those colours are always FABULOUS together!!! Congrats on being in the top 3,love the card......everything works so well together!!
Hugs xx

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute! I love the little stars flowing out and how the sewing on the paper matches the sewing on the ribbon.

Jen

Mary J said...

Great fun Dora! I love your layout and sentiment!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So cute! I can't believe you hand stitched - looks great!!! And your homemade paper is awesome!

Deanne :)

NancyD said...

Really nice composition. I love how you added the little stars from the edge punch to your creation. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz. NancyD

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) I love this image ,, she is adorable ! love the embossing and papers too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Dora, what a great card, we love your colours, the embossing and all the detail and embellishments you've included. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
Love from Rachel and Angela
xx

Ciska said...

Lovely card, very cute image! I love how you made your own DP, great idea. Thanks for playing along with our Halloween challenge at Card Makin' Mamas!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Distressed Miss said...

Super cute project. I love your colours and the really fun layout.
Thanks for joining us over at ABC this week hope to see you for the next challenge too.
Hugs
Clare
x

Mandy said...

Yayyy congrats on your top 3 hunny, well deserved your card is gorgeous as always.
Fab Halloween card from today too Dora, the image is super cute and I love the paper you've made :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Halloween/Goth challenge
hugs Mandy xx

MagsB said...

What a great Halloween card! The image is so cute, and the orange marbled paper is fabulous! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Dora, first can I congratulate you on your Top 3 win at CRAFT, so well deserved with that gorgeous card. I love your Halloween card which is not only totally fab but also fun, those colours and design are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun news today! Yay!
But this project is awful fun!
I love the design, the colors and prints!
Also love the hand stitching, star border
punch and how you used those extra stars
to come around that magical witch!
TOO CUTE!
Thanks for linking up at ABC!

~Leah

Sharon said...

How adorable she is and not a bit spooky!! Love your card. I'm so glad you shared it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

Amanda R said...

Very cute and I love how you twisted her to the side a little bit! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

Maheen said...

Cute birthday card.The image is cute and orange paper is looking great.
plastic cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...