Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Family Day at Just Wordz

Hello, good afternoon. Today it's Friday, so time for me to show you my Just Wordz DT card, which happens to be also be my last card posting as a DT. I had so much fun these past four months that I didn't realise my time was up, but I am happy that I have met some wonderful and talented ladies here, and Kim, owner and our DT Coordinator, who was so nice to work with. So I would like to thank Kim for having me these past four months and also welcome the new team, who I am sure they will have so much fun as I have had these past months yay :)

So here is my card for today. This week we were to create a card for a specific family member and mine was .... FATHER! aaaahhh big big challenge!!! I hardly ever do these.. so just couldn't come up with anything good... finding only cute images. 


Not even sure I like it too.. well the image is definitely cute. The embossing folder I got that from The Secret Crafter, border punch is Fiskars, papers from stash and of course the sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiment Set.

I am entering my card in these challenges today
Charizma Cards 42 - EMBOSSING


Thank you for looking

I'll be back with another card in a few minutes yay 

Hugs
xxx




8 comments:

Margreet said...

so lovely...great colouring of that cute image!
xxx Margreet

Kimberly said...

how can you not like this card...the image is fabulous. all men like dogs, i think it's because they behave like them..ha ha ..thanks for all your work you put in over the last few months, i had a great time and will be visiting you again...
www.justwordz.ca

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh what a fun image and so cute, love the colours and design that embossed pattern looks great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anniebee said...

Hi, Dora! I think your card turned out great! I don't know about your dad but my dad would have loved getting a card like this. Masculine cards have always been a bit of a challenge for me but I have forced myself to make more of them so they have become a little easier. I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed our time together on Kim's team and how much I respect you as a crafter. I'll still be visiting your blog as often as I can manage and I hope we can keep in touch. Take care and best wishes in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

Hugs,
Anne

Chrissy said...

Very cute Dora..love the embossed white, fab colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cor* said...

Awesome dad card! love the embossing, I know that is your 'niche'! perfectly put together!

Tara said...

I love that embossing folder! It is fab! I loved working with you this term! I'll be back to visit soon!
Tara

Tammy Schmitt said...

So super cute! I love how you layered everything! It's been a pleasure being on Kim's DT with you. I'm sure I'll be "seeing" you around the net.

~Tammy S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...