Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Just Wordz

Hi everyone, it's Friday so yep that's right it's time for Just Wordz. Today the theme is Sympathy/Sorry and I was to use the words I'm So Sorry for my card. Today I decided to use this cute clear stamp, which was a magazine freebie and ...

...also decided to try my hand at making my first wiper card!!! This is the card when it is pulled away with the second sentiment popping out from the inside. 

Really love how the sentiment pops up when you pull the card away, I think it is so fun. I did my flower using my CreaLies Die, the border punch is Martha Stewart, card candy on the sides and the other dies are Spellbinders. 

Some news now ....Kimberly is searching for a new team for the next four months so she is having a Design Team Call !!! I can't believe that already four months are nearing the end.. wow how time flies when you are having fun. So if you like these stamps now is your time.. go here to check all the details and good luck :)

I am entering my card in these challenges:
Paperplay Challenge 40 - AUTUMNAL COLOURS
Wags 'n Whiskers 64 - SOMETHING HANDMADE (my flower)
Polka Doodles 40 - HANDMADE FLOWERS
Di's Digi Downloads - HANDMADE FLOWERS
Stampin' for the Weekend 18 - COLOURS OF AUTUMN
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES

29 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh!! What a cutie! LOve this image! Great colours and LOve the folds in your card Dora.
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

Very cute image Dora, and really love your wiper card, such a clever fold. that does look like fun to do.Not as complicated as some I've tried [and failed ..lol..]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janet said...

Aww what a sweet card....thank you for visiting my blog and leaving anniversary wishes! x

Bernie said...

Oh how sweet! That pup is just perfect for this card. I've never made wiper card, on my to do list. I love the colors you've used and that flower is amazing. Thanks for you sweet comments.
Blessings Bernie

Liesbeth said...

Oh, so lovely.
Like your image and card.
gr. Liesbeth

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so lovely great image :) Sandra H

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the colours you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

Vicky said...

What a sweetie Dora...and I love the fold and colours too hun..

have a super weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh hun just love this that is one super cute image and those papers are perfect hugs cherylxxx

Anita said...

Dora, this is so adorable. That little dog is the cutest. Thanks for joining in Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the colors!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Lovely card Dora!
xxx Margreet

Hannelie said...

I also have that stamp !!
Isn't he sooo cute ~ lovely card Dora!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Dora!!!
Hugs Kristel

Mandy said...

Dora your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is super cute :)
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

P.S Thanks for joining us at Paper Play, one day I'll remember to have a look at peoples lists of challenges while visiting lol xx

Tara said...

How cute! I just love that image and great card base! This is the first I have seen like this!!!
Tara

Saskia said...

Cute card with a beautiful flower!
Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Cor* said...

WHateVEr! You have inspired me to try this now. I'm chomping at the bit for a new fold! Thanks girl! A sweet wee image and papers are perfect!

Anniebee said...

This is a really cute card, Dora! I love the adorable little pupster! I have never made a wiper card either so I have added it to my list, just beneath slider card.

Hugs,
Anne

lis-m said...

Hi Dora..
this little fella is sooo cute.. fab card too ..love those papers..
Thanks for sharing with us over @ polkadoodles this week. good luck !
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Awww so sweet I forgot about this stamp I have this too so sweet x

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. I love that flower. The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I sooooo love this card Dora, that image is great so are the papers and colours I am also loving the card fold, I have only tried this once a few years ago, ACE card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is so cute, love the image and the fab design, thanks for sharing with us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

Kimberly said...

WOW!! did i say how fantabulous this is...love the type of fold, image is so sad but in the cutest way...thanks so much for sharing.
www.justwordz.ca

Steph said...

Great card design! Love that image, his face is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A lovely crisp clean card, and so sweet. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Fliss said...

Such a sweet card Dora. Lovely image and colours.
Thanks for joining Polka Doodles handmade flower challenge and good luck.
Fliss x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...