Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Billy Taking a Nap

Hi, good morning. It is time for another great challenge at Crafty Sentiments and this week the theme is
NO DESIGNER PAPER

For my card today I decided to use this sweet rubber stamp of Billy taking a nap. I think that he must have been waiting for Santa and feel asleep.. so cute, reminds me of my boys when they were young. One of them had a pyjamas just like that, but it was in gingham pattern, and of course this colour.


For my card today I coloured image with my promarkers and used my Nestabilities dies and snowflakes embossing folder. When I need to make a card without designer paper out always come my embossing folders... but this time, to make up for the missing DP, I also used this fantastic ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, which is so beautiful, really love it... just perfect for those quick Christmas cards I think.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Make It Monday 60 - ANYTHING
Lollipop Crafts 54 - EMBELLISH IT

And now I have got some really exciting news as this week Crafty Sentiments will be celebrating it's 2nd Anniversary next Sunday the 30th of October. To mark this occasion we are releasing these two new gorgeous border dies ...

 

and SEVEN new rubber stamps as well yay !! But that is not all.. we will be having previews starting from tomorrow the 26th till Sunday 30th ..and on Sunday there will be a blog hop with two winners winning a fantastic prize.


So what is that you need to do to be in with the chance... just place this banner on your sidebar.. if  you would like to blog about it as well, that would be fantastic, but not necessary ... and then on the 30th join us for the blog hop and leave a comment on each of the girls on the list. I really hope to see you hopping with us on Sunday, so don't forget to mark it in your diaries.

Thank you for looking today.


I am really so excited with the card that I did for tomorrow... can't wait to post it.

Hugs
xxx







   


15 comments:

cheryl said...

oh dora just love this to bits,super image and just love the colors and super layout hugs cherylxxxx

pinky said...

Ah thats just adorable Dora. Love the little image. Have pre ordered one of those brilliant die already:)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora...so very cute..love the gold snowflake...AND those beautiful borders dies...I need both..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the LO & the snowflake look fab!
hugs shell xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Love your card
Love Jan
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is a lovely card for a child so true too!:) Sandra H

Rene said...

How SWEET!!!! I just want to scoop up that little sweetie!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! All you need to do to win our fabulous prize this week is link up a paper project then leave comments for other entries, being sure to mention you saw them at MIM! The more comments you leave, the greater your chance of winning!
Rene :D

Tina said...

hes waiting for santa...lol i love this image so cute and great card

Tina

Mary J said...

Dinky sweet Dora! I love the layout!

loz said...

Super sweet image and card Dora..Saw this on MIM..Loz

juelmarie said...

This card is just too cute - loving that image - gotta go check crafty sentiments out!! - awesome job and thanks for joining us at Lollipop Craft Challenges

Crafty Hugs,
Juelmarie , DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dora I love that image so much he so made me smile the cute little darling, the design and embossing look great a beautiful Christmas card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card and your image Dora, Fabby, Hazelxoxo

Sonia said...

Hi Dora
I like your beautiful creation... Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at
Lollipop Crafts.
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Jac’s Playground said...

gorgeous card, I have to agree with you about that super ribbon. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...