Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Another CAS Wedding Card

Today is the once in a century super singles day 11-11-11, so I thought I just couldn't let today go by without posting anything.. .. even though I'm so busy after having stayed overtime all week long..  and now going out tonight for a school reunion .. .. ..

besides that I was also working on the Clean and Simple Wedding Cards for the BIG boss! So here is another one I did for him.


Again I used the same colours and card, but this time I used a new wood rubber stamp that I purchased from SirStampalot. I was so pleased with my purchase because it fit perfectly in my Nestabilities die.

I embossed the card at the bottom with my Spellbinders die, and the sides with my Sizzix embossing folder..

.. and then added a rose and two leaves which I die-cut with my Marianne Creatables English Rose die and a Joy Crafts flourish diecut on the other side.

So pleased with how this one turned out as well... even though it gave me such a hard time!

I also have some exciting news now ..  lookie at the Marianne Creatables die that I won 

after playing at Lothian Crafts! woo hoo :)
Lothian Crafts Online

I love dies, so when I saw them all discounted at the shop and that Elaine said she would pop any dies I bought in the same envelope with my prize, meaning free postage as well... I just couldn't resist and got me some more dies yay, so fun  :)

Some challenges now for my card and then I'm off to get ready for the School reunion of when I was still at Primary School... I am talking here over 30 years ago.. and all thanks to Facebook as hadn't any contact with any of them.

Ladybug Crafts Ink - LOVE AND MARRIANGE + HOP
Scrap Creations - SENTIMENT AS MAIN FOCUS
Marianne Design Divas - DYING TO DIECUT


Thank you for looking
xx




16 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, This wedding card is just beautiful, the sentiment is gorgeous and the die's used and flolders are just so lovely and the rose just finishes it off beautifully :) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS card Dora.. you have the knack for those..and you were worried about doing them in the first place..gorgeous.
Super die, congrats on your win..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Love that die Dora! And what a fab crd - so elegant and beautiful!

Thx for joining the LCI challenge!

M x

Tracey T said...

What a beautiful card, Dora. I love the embossing and the die cuts - they work so well on your CAS design. Gorgeous! x

chrissy xx said...

What a Fabulous Wedding card! LOve it Dora.
Chrissyxx
Well done on your win!!

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Dora, love all the added texture with the embossing and the text of the stamp is beautiful. Well done on your win. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Mary C said...

OPh Dora this wedding card is gorgeous! I love all the embossing and the elegant details you added.
What a wonderful job you did on this. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow Dora~
This is very pretty and I'm sure you're big boss is going to love it... Love the bg embossing....

Anonymous said...

Your CAS wedding card is just gorgeous.. beautiful in its simplicity :D

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Dora! It's so elegant.

Jen

Hannelie said...

Hi Dora!
This must be one of my all time favourites of all your cards!!!
It's BEAUTIFUL!

cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is just so so beautiful the detail on this is just stunning,and your boss will just love this to bits,hun sure of that hugs cherylxx

Margreet said...

beautiful and elegant, Dora...congrats on your winning...have fun with the dies!
xxx Margreet

Hanneke said...

Wow Dora, this is such a lovely card. I love how stylish it is, lovely colors and embellishments. Hugs, Hanneke

Michael said...

Your creation was very nice, beautiful. The design of wedding invitation is simply super, I liked this design very much I never knew wedding invitation with wood rubber stamp work. But its very innovative the method of designing this card is really super.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora this is really something quite special, that embossing and the touch of colour really gives this card an expensive and classy look, excellent creation, congratulations on your win.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...