Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A recipe and a freebie

Ooops I am so late today to post my card! Am really busy at the moment with something that I am doing for next Saturday and some commissioned cards, that yesterday, being so tired, I had a very early night and totally forgot that I hadn't prepared my post for today!! 

So here it is now.. a Christmas Card, and I made it for this week's new Crafty Sentiments Challenge. The theme for today is a recipe 1 RIBBON, 2 IMAGES, 3 PAPERS. I have to admit that I am not so good with using a lot of different papers, so I found this challenge quite a tough one ...



The two images that I used on my card are Christmas Fun and Sledging, I coloured them with my promarkers and the three papers were freebie ones in a magazine.

Now you really must head over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog for more inspiration by my teamies and while you are there you can grab a really cute freebie ... just perfect for a Christmas Card. 

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Charisma Cardz 46 - SNOWFLAKES
Paper Sundaes 97 - WINTER WONDERLAND
Stamptacular Sunday 140 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS


Thank you for looking today.

xx




21 comments:

Tina said...

love the colors...i just love the freebie bear...cute card dora

Tina

Kathyk said...

Your card is so lovely in non traditional Christmas colours

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the images and great colourings.[mmmm... 3 papers..that sounds tricky to me too]but will give it a go, might even use the freebie...too cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Cute cute cute Dora. I love your ribbon and snowflakes!

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, This is just so stunning even though you don't use lots of papers you have done afabulous job on card love the image, snowflakes and that ribbon is just beautiful:) Sandra H

Pauline said...

This is a beautiful card, with a really sweet image, your colouring is fabulous, and the sketch is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Danni said...

How fun!! Love the colors!! Great card!

Winnie said...

Stunning card, love the image,colors are great,thank you for joining our challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs Winnie DT

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the pretty colours on this!
Clairex

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Dora, I think the papers look wonderful together. Love the image and that gorgeous ribbon..
hugs
Tamara

Céline said...

fab card, love the beautiful papers!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

chrissy xx said...

LOve the colours! LOve the image! One Gorgeous card.
Chrissyxx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is lovely Dora, I love the bright colours :)
Kelly.x

EFI said...

Hi Dora! Your card is sooo cute!!!! I love the colors!

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi,

Fabulous card. Original choice of colors. I love.

Thanks you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the colours Dora, really striking card. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours!
hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P

Jenny said...

Such a cute image! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

coldwaters2 said...

What super colours you have used for this one Dora they look lovely so does that image which is both fabulous and fun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...