Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday Bash at Sweet Stampin'

I had a really good day yesterday.. I took the day off from work and spent most of it in my craft room he he . These last few weeks I was staying overtime nearly everyday, so I really needed this!

Anyway, here is my card for today and it's my DT card for this week's new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. All the girls are playing in this week as it's our 2nd Birthday, and the theme of course had to be BIRTHDAYS.


We have some fabulous sponsors this week, one of them being Saturated Canary, from which I was so lucky to get to choose my image.  I was so excited about this as I don't have any of these images.. so after lots of time I finally decided on this adorable Bunny The Magician digi image. 

I coloured my image with my promarkers, added some frosting on her skirt and colouring her hair blue just for fun, papers are from a Me To You paperpack, sentiment and die are from Crafty Sentiments, who also happen to be one of our sponsors, and the leaves dies are Marianne Creatables. 

I followed this sketch to do my card today.

These are my challenges for my card
Willow Sketchie - THE SKETCH
Paper Sundaes 95 - DIGI IMAGE
Delightful Sketches - BINGO (flowers, die-cuts, patterned paper)


and now finally these are all the fabulous sponsors for this week

Crafty Sentiments - £10 voucher to spend in the store

My Creative Classroom - a free seat to a class of their choice

Prairie Fairy - a $10 gift certificate to spend in their store
Prairie Fairy Designs

Saturated Canary - 2 digis from the store

The Craft Room - a $10 gift voucher
Tiddly Inks - $10 gift certificate to spend in the store


Wow so many.. but that is not all.. As a special treat there are also some commentor's prizes hidden randomly on DT blogs... So what are you waiting for, get stamping to make a Birthday Card and have fun.

Thank you for looking today.

xxx

37 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is brilliant oh just love the image and your coloring and detail is amazing,hugs cherylxxxx

pinky said...

Dora this is absolutely gorgeous, love how you have coloured and dazzled her. Brilliant. Happy Birthday celebrations at Sweet stampin!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty interpretation of the sketch.Lovely delicate colours.Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Totally sweet, Dora, love the colour combo!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by from sweet stamping saw your card and wanted to say Stunning! LOVE the colours too! hugs Samantha :0)

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I just love the image and your colour combination is so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Dora, love this image with your fabulous colouration. The papers and detail are gorgeous especially those pretty leaf dies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Teresa said...

Good morning Dora,
Smashing card, great colours and embellies. Have a great weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

craftieodmae said...

adorable, love the leaves!!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

This is fantastic, your image is just a darling. You have used the image really well.

Thank you for joining us at WSC this week.

Happy birthday to you and the rest of the team.

Anne-Marie x x

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve your cute image! Awesome leaves Dora.
Chrissyxx

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Dora, I love the soft colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Dora, I do think this card is just gorgeous - love the colours and her blue hair. Sarah

mixamatoasties said...

Dora that is fab. Love the colours and your layout. I may need to case that. When I say that I mean steal obviously ;)

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Ahh such soft colours Dora, lovely card hon xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Dora this is super what a great card, Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week Love Hazelxoxo

Anonymous said...

lovely card sweet colours xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Dora! Fab layout and love that super cute image :o) Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Love her blue hair Dora, such a sweet image, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

I love how soft and dainty this feels, so beautiful Dora! Love how you've colored her and those lacy leaves are so perfect! Fabulous card!

Fiona said...

gorgeous card...love the sketch and those leaves are fab and of course so is the digi!!

Fi
x

Anniebee said...

Fabulous card, Dora! I love Krista Smith's images and this little girl is just so sweet. You colored her perfectly too!

Hugs,
Anniebee

Tracey T said...

Dora, it's aDORAble! Love your colours and the layout is fabulous. Have a great weekend xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous colouring Dora, & such a pretty colour scheme. Love the layout, hoping to play along with this one myself!

So pleased to have you on board celebrating Sweet Stampin's 2nd Birthday with us xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Love the blues with a hint of pink. And that image is super cute,

Liz x

Tracy said...

This is lovely Dora! Beautiful color choices and the die cuts are just gorgeous. Love your "dress up" on the image too. :-) Hugs!

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Oh my! this is gorgeous!! have you noticed lots of blues this year with christmas and winter cards l think this colour and your image is beautiful:) Sandra H

Leslie said...

Love this! Beautiful coloring and design!! :D

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful card Dora - its gorgeous hun.

hugs

xxalisonx

sara said...

gorgeous card love that image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card. Love the die cuts and Happy Birthday Sweet Stampin'. Debs xx

Hazel said...

What a stunning card. I love how you have used so much white paper as it really brings the image into focus.
Hugs
H xx

Hannelie said...

Hi again!
Gorgeous! Love that little splash of pink with the rose in the corner!

ribenaruby said...

Hi Dora, super duper card, beautiful fun image, love the blue hair!!! Those die cut leaves are stunning too. Happy birthday to theteam. Ruby x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora this is absolutely gorgeous I so love your choice of colours and that image is beautiful, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Heidi Brawley said...

Happy Bday Sweet Stampin!!!
Your card is very Adorable!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Natali said...

Sooo lovely card!!! Image, flower, die cut leaves amazing!!
Hugs
Natali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...