Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

More Wedding Cards

I've been working again on the Wedding cards for the big boss .. I managed to do another two now.

For something different I used white card this time and added some ribbon too. In both I used my new wood mounted rubber stamp which I got from SirStampalot.

This card I combined it with light blue card and touches of silver peel-offs...


and added some white organza ribbon and the hearts Marianne Creatables dies...


and this one I combined it with silver card, printed organza ribbon... and added my Marianne Creatables English Rose die and leaves.


Doesn't show much but I embossed the sentiment of both cards with silver ink and clear embossing powder.

I really loved how they turned out, me preferring the first one mostly...
In the meantime I also got their feedback, which was a bit disappointing unfortunately as they want them simpler... and want me to remove the rose, leaves and hearts!!!! aarrrgh ... 
I really don't know what to say :( ?? !!

Anyway .. onto something else... I was this week babbling about my new uniform, I thought I would post a piccie of me now.. I'm sure you're curious to see... I'm wearing the pinafore here .. I luv this uniform.. so much smarter than the other one we had :)



Some challenges now for my cards 
Critter Sketch 91 - MONOOCHROME
Lollipop Crafts 57 - EMBOSSING and NO DP
Make It Monday 63 - ANYTHING GOES
Divas By Design 15 - MONOCHROMATIC
2 Sisters Challenge 65 - ANYTHING GOES


Thank you for looking today.

xxxx


20 comments:

Hanneke said...

I think your cards are lovely! Too bad your feedback wasn't great, but they probobly just like it really clean and simple. That way all the emphasis is on the sentiment(which looks lovely in silver). Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Lovely wedding cards again your so talented:) Sandra H

Mary J said...

Love your uniform Dora - how smart! The scarf is fab!

gorgeous wedding card - beautiful rose and leaves!

Creations by Shirl said...

Great uniform, you look so professional! As for this card and the previous wedding card they both are top shape... the are both pretty and elegant.....

Anonymous said...

Dora, I love all white wedding cards! These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing; I saw it on MIM!
smiles,Deena

pinky said...

The wedding card is gorgeous Dora, beautifully finished. Boy do you look like the young executive in that uniform, its excellent.

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a beautiful wedding card. I love all the whites and the embossed look. Those hearts from Marianne gives it justice. Glad I spotted you at MIM;) Bettina xx

Rene said...

This is so simple and elegant! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

NancyD said...

Lovely wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge this week. NancyD

Marjo said...

All your wedding cards are gorgeous Dora, everyone has their own opinion of what they want...that doesn't mean the one you presented wasn't purrrrfect!

Your uniform looks very stylish!..maybe because your wearing it...lol

Have a great weekend!

xoxo Marjo

EFI said...

Wooow Dora!!! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! You know, i admire your work!!! And you are so elegant with this uniform!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and elegant all in one!!!
And you look beautiful in that photo!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous and so elegant, love them
Lindsay xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Dora, so elegant, I saw it on MIM and had to take a closer peek.
Ooooh look at you being a yummy mummy hun, very smart :)
hugs Mandy xx

Anita said...

Your wedding cards are gorgeous Dora and I think the hearts and rose flower look beautiful. Thank you for joining the Divas challenge.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wedding cards Dora,very elegant, really lovely, and dont you look smart in your new uniform, very nice indeed.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful monochromatic card Dora, we always want to embellish our cards dont we, but the customer is always right...lol. Thanks for joining us at Divas

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Dora, so elegant :)
You look fab in your new uniform, I can see why you love it.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Made by Mandy said...

Is this the results of your overlocking? You look really smart and it isn't a bad uniform at all :)

I love the metallic circles ribbon, really really nice. Shame about the feedback on your invitations, they are both lovely and I didn't feel they were too much. Some people are just harder to please but I suppose less things on them would make them easier to make

Love Mandy xxx

Mimi said...

Gorgeous wedding cards!! Love the diecuts and embossing! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...