Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Glitter

Hello Happy Monday everyone. It's Stamp Fairy time today and the theme for this fortnight is to use GLITTER... .. I thought this was a really good theme to make me another Christmas card ....  really feeling I am not going to be late with my Christmas cards this year yay :)

For my card today I used the cute Donny Ice Skating digi stamp which I coloured with my promarkers and of course lots of glittered stuff. 


When I was doing this card I challenged myself to use stash that I've had for a long time... I think I did a good job out of this because I used glittered peel-offs snowflakes and sentiment from Papermania, more peel-offs on the sides and the Sizzix embossing folder, all stuff which I had never used. I am so pleased with myself today :) 

These are the latest releases at Stamp Fairy
along with the Friday freebie.

  

And my challenges for today.
Lollipop Crafts 57 - EMBOSSING AND NO DP
Digital Tuesday 136 - ANYTHING GOES
Papertake Weekly - CHRISTMAS
Delightful Sketches - SNOWFLAKES
Paper Sundaes 95 - DIGITAL IMAGES

Thank you for looking today.

I'm off to pick up son from football now but I promise I come see you all tonight.
... hubby is going out to eat rabbit with friends.

Hugs
xxx



24 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's a lovely,glittery card,Dora.

An Occasional Genius said...

Lovely fresh card Dora, I love the clean feel & such a cute Ted too xx

Mary J said...

Just so DARN CUTE Dora!!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Dora :o) Super sweet image and love the embossing folder you've used! Lisa x

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card dora.
thank you for join in at nadia's challenge.

greetings karin

Vicky said...

So pretty Dora...and I love the embossing too hun...

enjoy your quiet evening...hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Dora, love all the sparkly snowflakes.

Sandra H said...

Dora, Your card is just stunning love the snowflakes and the your embossing also the image is just stunning:) Sandra H

Rachel said...

Wow............ what a cute card!!!
Thank you for loining us at Nadia's challenge and good luck!
xxx Rachel

martina's kaartjes said...

this is very pretty ! lovely card
greetings, martina
x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow gorgeous card, lovely image and fab snowflakes, the embossing looks great too, hugs Liz xx

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Dora, such a pretty, glittery card! Just lovely. Sarah

Jayne said...

So cute Dora, and love the glitter snowflakes.

Carissa said...

Very pretty! Love the embossing and the blue and white combo.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the ice sparkle on the skates! Nice embossing!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in with our digi image challenge at Paper Sundaes.
I love all of the sparkly sparkle and the pretty blue colour suits the image perfectly.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Dora so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sarn said...

Very nice card. Nice n glitzy xxx

cristel said...

nice card and thanks for jioning nadia's challenge
grtjs cristel

coldwaters2 said...

Awww this is so lovely that embossing really adds something special to these cards, the snowflakes and image are totally FAB.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen said...

what a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge. I have deleted my first comment as I wrote it in Dutch by accident. Regards.

Crystal said...

This is adorable, love the sparkly snowflakes & sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Stefanie`s Bastelecke said...

Oh wow, your card is so wonderful and so cute !!!

Thanks for joining us at Nadia`s Challengeblog this time.

Hugs
Stefanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...