Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Luck Kittens

Surprise Surprise, I'm still up today working on Saturday's project!  Guess you are now wondering what I'm doing he he .. it's just something that I've never done yet! So well, being still up, I'm also hopping around blogland and thought I would post this card as well which I made for a colleague of mine who has been transferred to another department.  


The sweet image is from Lili of the Valley.. first time I'm using it, I coloured it with my promarkers, lovely paper is from my DCWV Floral Prints paper pack, leaf die is Marianne Creatables and the Good Luck clear stamp sentiment was a freebie in a magazine.

And speaking of LOTV, did you know they have a fab Christmas sale AND free postage as well woo hoo.. I just had to get me errm something he he .. can't wait for the postman now.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.


Thank you for looking today.

xxx


10 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute!! What an adorable image!

Jules said...

Hi Dora

A beautiful card.

Love your image and fabulous layout.

Really lovely embellishments.

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Dora, lovely sweet image and fab colouring.Love the papers and embossing...super cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hannelie said...

A lovely card Dora!

Tamara Morton said...

I love the image and card is wonderful. And yes I have had to treat myself to a few more stamps from LOTV too!!
Hugs
Tamara

Mary J said...

OMG, that is too dinky cute Dora!

Hanneke said...

So sweet! I ordered my first LOTV stamps too on the sale! Can't wait for the mail to arrive, but I saw it could take 2 to 3 weeks :s (I am not that patient, lol). The card is lovely, those soft colors looks really nice. Hugs, Hanneke

Christina said...

Woww this is a really sweet card in all pink!
Hugs Kristel

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow this is so lovely beautiful images:) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love, love that cute image that pink panel and the embossed one really set this off perfectly.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...