Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I love promarkers


Hello, good morning everyone.. what a day.. I am so excited today to be posting my first card as a new DT on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog yay : ) .. and making this card I have to admit I was so nervous as well.. woops .. wanting to do my very best on the colouring especially!

Anyway here it is .. 
The theme for this week is SNOWMEN and SNOWFLAKES .. such a fun theme, I loved it, especially when we had some really sweet snowmen images from our great sponsor Robyns Fetish,  to play with. 

For my card I used Carl the Snowman, papers from stash, the sentiment from Crafty Sentiments, perfect match lovely ribbon from Amy and the gorgeous poinsettia die is Spellbinders.

Sorry about the light not being so good today, been raining here and so had to take photo indoors!

These are the challenges for my card
Crafty Catz- SNOWMEN
Fairy tale Challenge 29 - CHRISTMAS
Totally Papercrafts 94 - CHRISTMAS
Charisma Cards 46 - SNOWFLAKES
Scrap Creations - CHRISTMAS
Pollycraft Monday 120 - CHRISTMAS FUN
2 Sisters Challenge 67 - HOLIDAY
Paper Sundaes 97 - WINTER WONDERLAND
Stamptacular Sunday 140 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS


Now you really really must click here.. you will NOT be disappointed, a minute of fun for you ;)

and if you like to join in as well.. here are the lyrics.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient Yule tide carol,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
  

See the blazing Yule before us,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Strike the harp and join the chorus.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Follow me in merry measure,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
While I tell of Yule tide treasure,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
  

I'm so in the Christmas mood today. I've been singing this over and over again.
My little boy just couldn't stand me any longer ha ha


Thank you for looking today.
Hugs
xx


24 comments:

Christina said...

That is an absolutely stunning card Dora!!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora, such a lovely snowman and love the poinsettias.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathyk said...

Very cute - love your hand drawn border and choice of colour scheme.

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

Hanneke said...

Lovely! The coloring looks really nice and I love those flowers and papers. Hugs, Hanneke

Mary J said...

Oh, I'm really in the xmas mood now, Dora!! Your card is so FAB!

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve your colours! Very pretty Poinsettia's Dora!
Chrissyxx
Have watch the little lego people.....Brilliant now singing lol.

Scrappy Scatty said...

How lovely
Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi,

Simple and clean card as I like. Very nice snowman. I love your graphic work. Congratulations and good luck !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

P.S. : I love LEGO too ;)

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the simplicity of your card Dora!
That snowman is handsome inked up with promarkers.....
Thanks for the lyrics too~

Anonymous said...

Hello
wow this is sweet, this is an amazing card. The design and colors are stunning.

Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
* Karla **

Brenda Brown said...

Love this Christmas card Dora, so pretty.
Hope your week is going well.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Dora! Fab snowman and lovely colours, great doodling too :o) Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

hiya this is fabulous he is so fun and love the aqua and burgundy together just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Well done on your 1st card for the new DT hon. x

Unknown said...

What a great card!! Fun image!
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge at the "Anything Christmas - Challenge" Hope to see you again!

Hugs from Tine

Pauline said...

This is a fab card! Love the snowman image, and the wonderful layering and papers! Gorgeous!

sara said...

fab card lovin that snowman thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Michelle B. said...

What a fun and bright card - brought a smile to my face! Those flowers are fab! Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

Aunty Sue said...

such a cute chap and thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week and good luck

carol said...

gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Bianca said...

What a cute card! I love the image and your pritty layout with wonderfull papercombo! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Frances said...

Very cute card, love your design and cute image, Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Creations, hugs, Frances.

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fabulous card Dora I have been seeing such awesome snowmen images they all look such fun including this one, those flowers are totally fab and loving the colours of the papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Dora! I love the colours and I love how you have coloured your snowman!

Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...