Hello everyone, it's Thursday and so today I have my DT Card for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments. The theme this week is GLITTER and our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps.
I used one of the new Amys for my card today, coloured her with my promarkers, cut around her carefully and then popped her up on a die cut.
I did the flowers with my CRElies die cut ... lots of gems today
This is the sketch that I followed to do my card.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Sketchy Colors 65 - THE SKETCH
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge - GLITZ
- Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
- Birthday Sundaes 3 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Inspirations 106 - PUNCHES or DIES
Hope you can pop over and join in the fun.
Thanks for looking today.