Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Wedding Card

So I have another Wedding Card this week .. but isn't everyone so inspired by the Wedding of the Century.. we sure are at the Crafty Sentiments 'cos it's the theme for this week's challenge.. 

For my card today I decided to use some gorgeous digi papers from the Love and Romance set and in fact I used three different ones .. I think they are so elegant. I printed the sentiment on the computer, and then highlighted it with my promarkers and my glitter pen to give it more depth.

The punches I used are from Martha Stewart punches, and again I cut off the petals from my waterlily punch, and some stitching, ivory elegant flowers and pearls for the final touch. ..

I added more glitter all around the layers, and the ribbon are so shiny as well... didn't manage to get the sparkle show, but if you click on the image above you will see it. I followed this sketch today, thank you for this sketch, it's really lovely to work with.
sketch #55

.. and this week we have two fab sponsors for our winners..


and 
Elephantastic

I am entering my card these challenges today.


- Papertake Weekly 55 - THE SKETCH
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Totally Papercrafts 63 - WEDDINGS
Die Cut Dreams 88 - WEDDINGS
- Cute Card Thursday 162 - USE ANY SKETCH
- Gem of a Challenge 19 - PEARLS and/or SWIRLS
- Crafty Cardmakers 44 - A ROYAL WEDDING


Thank you for looking today. 

Hugs
xxx







21 comments:

Mary J said...

Wowee, Dora, this is luscious and gorgeous!!

Have a lovely day honey!

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous wedding card Dora, great papers and embellishments and I love that you created the sentiment yourself.
Have a good day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

very beautiful card!
greetings, mandy

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Dora this is so pretty, I love it, Hazelxoxo

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) this is just so very stylish and perfect ,, I LOVE this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts, Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Alice said...

this is gorgeous! love the details!

Tammy said...

This is just beautiful, Dora!
I love the colors and the elegance of it.
Beautiful!!!!!
smiles, Tammy

Debby said...

Dora your card is beautiful...who ever receives this will love it. It is so elegant, the digi papers are fab. All the elements are just perfect. Thank you also for being a regular commentor on my blog. Hugs sweetie!

Moments by Marla said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Your card alone is a wonderful gift!

Berry said...

This is completely stunning Dora I adore the sentiment based card with your beautiful stitching and stunning vintage feel hugs Rebekah xx

**Farrah** said...

My gosh this is utterly gor-juss!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful Wedding card Dora.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dora. I love the stitching, colours,papers. all of it is just perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! Dora I must have missed this Gorgeous card. Just spotted you have a win soooooo Congratulations lol.
Chrissyxx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

A gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Jacki Daniels said...

This card is beautiful so much detail thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at CCM hope to see you again soon
Jacki xx

Mandy said...

Dora your card is so beautiful, I love the colours, the papers, the stitching, it's all perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow Dora!! This card is so gorgeous!!! Love everything about it! Fabulous take on Dawyn's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Steph said...

Oh how beautiful! Love the colours and all the details x

Magento Themes said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just love this card... I love those designs and the soft colors. Those flowers and ribbon designs are awesome. This background paper is so beautiful
Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...