So I have another Wedding Card this week .. but isn't everyone so inspired by the Wedding of the Century.. we sure are at the Crafty Sentiments 'cos it's the theme for this week's challenge..
For my card today I decided to use some gorgeous digi papers from the Love and Romance set and in fact I used three different ones .. I think they are so elegant. I printed the sentiment on the computer, and then highlighted it with my promarkers and my glitter pen to give it more depth.
The punches I used are from Martha Stewart punches, and again I cut off the petals from my waterlily punch, and some stitching, ivory elegant flowers and pearls for the final touch. ..
I added more glitter all around the layers, and the ribbon are so shiny as well... didn't manage to get the sparkle show, but if you click on the image above you will see it. I followed this sketch today, thank you for this sketch, it's really lovely to work with.
.. and this week we have two fab sponsors for our winners..
I am entering my card these challenges today.
- Papertake Weekly 55 - THE SKETCH
- Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Totally Papercrafts 63 - WEDDINGS
- Die Cut Dreams 88 - WEDDINGS
- Cute Card Thursday 162 - USE ANY SKETCH
- Gem of a Challenge 19 - PEARLS and/or SWIRLS
- Crafty Cardmakers 44 - A ROYAL WEDDING
- My Mum's Craft Shop 3 - FLOWERS
Thank you for looking today.