I had so much fun making the side step card last week that I simply wanted to make another one ... This time I felt like doing a Summer Scene...
For my card this time I used my darling Flip Flop image from Stitchy Stamps, which I had bought before I even was in the OSAAT DT... wow seems such a long time ago ...
.. coloured her with my promarkers, then I cut all around her carefully and popped her up with foamies.
The papers are magazine freebies ...
and today I added some ready made embellishments. Didn't have anything Summery to add ..
... except these water droplets, so when I saw these gorgeous popped up embellishments I simply had to have them for my card. I did the sentiment with the computer ..was going to leave my card without a sentiment today, but this morning I came across this gorgeous Scriptina font, which Mandy so kindly linked for us, and I quickly made good use of it.
I even made a nice watermark for my cards as well with it ... and after so many tries he he I finally managed to make it white as well! Loved how it turned out!
I am entering my card in these challenges today..
- Card Makin Mamas 18 - EMBELLISH IT
- Fairytale Challenge 12 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- Digi Doodle Shops Best 53 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday - BLING
- Moving Along With The Times 92 - MORE THAN ONE FOLD
- Paper Playtime 42 - DIGI ANYTHING
- Crafts & Me 28 - USE YELLOW
- Nadia's Challenge - 3D BIRTHDAY CARDS
- CES Challenge 30 - CHILDREN
Thank you for looking today and don't forget to join my Followers Candy .. had forgot to mention the closing date .. actually didn't forget, just hadn't decided on the date .. woops .... so let's say next Saturday!!!